Arepar Apartments details
You get a real choice when you stay at the Sa Mirada and Arepar Apartments. These apartments, situated next to each other and intergrated with neighbouring Isla Paraiso, sit on the Menorca's north coast and have pooled resources and amenitites. The resort itself sits perched on an almost circular cove looking out onto a long curve of golden beach.
In terms of swimming pools you can flit between the L-shaped option at Sa Mirada, the rectangular affair at Arepar or even a try out a third option at Isla Paraiso.
Both sets of apartments come with all the self-catering staples and there's a central buffet restaurant in Isla Paraiso for those on half board. There are two snack bars serving holiday lunchtime favourites, one of which is located at the at Sa Mirada.
The apartments offer up a hotel entertainment team with daytime and evening activites. Younger members of the family can join in the miniclub in Arepar, but they may be too busy having a fantasitc time on one of the island's best beaches.
There's no denying it, when it comes to location these apartments are in a great spot. The horse shoe-shaped beach at Arenal d’en Castell is just a two-minute walk away, while the bars and restaurants of the resort centre can be reached within five minutes.
• 550m to Arenal d'en Castell beach along a path or via steps • 2 supermarkets close to complex • 600m to resort centre
• L-shaped swimming pool at Sa Mirada • Rectangular pool at Arepar • Pool bar at Sa Mirada
• Air-conditioned restaurant located at the Isla Paraiso sister block 150m away serving buffet meals for Half Board guests • Apartments are well-equipped with cooking utensils should you choose to eat in
• Day and evening entertainment by hotel's entertainment team and professional shows several times a week at neighbouring Isla Paraiso
• Children's section of pool at Sa Mirada • Miniclub, 4-12yrs at Arepar
• Coin-operated WiFi at Arepar and Isla Paraiso
All apartments have a kitchenette with mini-oven, 2 electric rings & fridge, bath‚ WC, air-conditioning and balcony. Arepar apartments also have satellite TV, telephone and WiFi. 2 bedroom apartments sleep up to 4 adults or 3 adults and 2 children, up to 12yrs, and have 1 room with 2 twin beds - the 2nd bedroom has 2 single beds in an L-shaped bunkbed style, leaving a gap of 60cm between the lower bed's mattress and the upper bed's underside - space is limited in the 2nd bedroom. Sofa bed in lounge. Space for 1 cot. Child bed sharing is not possible. Towels changed 3 times a week, twice weekly maid service and linen change at Sa Mirada. Linen changed twice weekly, daily maid service and towel change at Arepar.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide