Be Live Playa La Arena details
The central location of the Be Live La Nina is lively and close to all the benefits of being in the resort centre, but don't be fooled into thinking you won't relax! The daily entertainment and great facilities will ensure your holiday is as active or restful as you wish.
Location• 100m to the volcanic beach • In the resort centre • 500m from Puerto Colon marina • 20m to the nearest bars, shops, restaurants and nightclub • Bus stop 300m away
• 2 swimming pools, 1 heated in winter • Pool bar serving drinks, snacks and the occasional barbecue
• Buffet restaurant • Themed cooking • Christmas and New Year gala dinners
• Whirlpool bath • Squash • Entrance to the Spa circuit & gym • Table tennis • Games room • Darts
• Daytime and evening entertainment programme • Occasional live music • 2 bars • 2 lounges
• Children's pool • Playroom • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 years - children should be accompained by an adult • Cots • Highchairs
• 24hr reception • Wi-Fi in the lobby • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Spa with full range of treatments • Table football • Billiards/pool table • Hairdresser • Laundry • Internet access • Money exchange • Hotel car parking
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, free internet connection, minibar, hairdryer, room service and pool or sea view. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds.
• Full board • Selected ice-creams and iced drinks from 'La Choza' snack bar • 'All included' drinks menus for the Piano and Discotheque bars • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Please note: From Winter 2011-2012 you can upgrade to the Premium Drinks Package, paying a supplment - this will include Gordon's and Beefeater gin, Smirnoff and Mosskovkaya vodka, Bacardi Rum, JB and Johnie Walker Red Label whiskey.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide