Grand Hotel details
To put it simply, the Grand Hotel lives up to its name. Furnished with a contemporary flair and offering heaps of amenities and entertainment to satisfy the most discerning of guests, the Grand sits directly on the promenade of a sand and shingle beach and has three free-form swimming pools, two pool bars, and well-equipped sun patios where you can lounge the day away.
Location• Hillside location on the outskirts of the resort • 300m to Hersonissos beach • 1.5km to Stalis centre • 2.5km to Hersonissos centre • 20m to bus stop
• 4 Swimming pools - 1 indoor is heated • Sunbeds • Parasols • Towels provided • 2 poolside bars, 1 serving snacks
• International buffet restaurant • 2 restaurant theme evenings each week • All Inclusive applies between 10:30 to 22:30 if board upgrade is selected
• Gym • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Steam bath • Beauty treatments • Aqua aerobics • Wellness centre • Tennis court • Waterpolo • Beach volleyball • Football • Table tennis • Games Room with pool table and air hockey
• Evening entertainment 6 times a week • TV area • Amphitheatre • Bingo • Karaoke once a week • Fortnightly barbecue night with occasional live music
• Kids' pool with 2 waterslides • Outdoor play area • Activity programme • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12yrs 6 days a week
• Lobby bar with satellite TV • Mini-market •Jewellery shop • 24hr reception
All rooms have air-conditioning, TV and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms are bungalow rooms sleeping up to 3 people with twin beds and a single bed.
We also offer Superior rooms and Family rooms.
Superior rooms are larger and are available at a supplement.
Family rooms sleeping up to 4 people have 1 bedroom with twin beds and a separate living area with 2 sofa beds.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide