Hotel Alkion details
This fun-loving, spirited hotel is a popular choice amongst families with young children. Only 500m from the heart of Sidari and 200m from the beach, the Alkion is centrally located. With plenty of activities and amenities including Greek dance nights, bingo, karaoke, and a games area, the Alkion aims to please.
Location• 500m from the lively resort centre with its shops, bars and restaurants • There is a bus-stop nearby if you fancy exploring Corfu Town, Kassiopi, Roda or San Stefanos, with buses running several times a day • 200m stroll down to Sidari Beach • 500m to nearest lively bars
2 hours 30 minutes
• Pool with sun terrace • Pool bar • Sunbeds • Jacuzzi®
• Continental buffet breakfast • Buffet dinner
• Pool table • Darts • Watersports on Sidari Beach, high season only
• Greek dancing evenings, quiz and bingo nights, karaoke, depending on numbers • Lounge/bar with satellite TV • Games area
• Kids' pool • Playground area • Cots • Highchairs
• Internet • Wi-Fi in reception, bar and around pool
All rooms have air-conditioning - at a charge, TV, hairdryer and fridge - at a charge. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. Rooms with a 3rd bed do not have cot space. Double beds available but must be pre-booked.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Hotel Alkion:
in Tigaki, Kos