Hotel Catalonia Ses Estaques details
You’ll be inundated with sea views when you stay at the Hotel Catalonia Ses Estaques. You can soak them up from the lounge bar, the beachfront restaurant, and the poolside terrace.
The views at the Hotel Catalonia Ses Estaques are of the million dollar variety. The property is set on the tip of a rocky peninsula, which looks out over the Mediterranean Sea. The waters here are really colourful, shifting from blue and green to grey as they wash over the different rocks and plants underneath.
The hotel’s pool scene is another big talking point. The swimming pool is surrounded by sunloungers and parasols, and the whole area looks out over the sea. If you want to really indulge, there are two whirlpool baths here, too.
Finally, the hotel scores really well in the after-dark stakes. For dinner, you can choose to eat in the main buffet restaurant or splash out on a meal at the à la carte eatery on the beachfront. Later, you can head to the lounge bar on the outdoor terrace to catch live music, cabaret and comedy.
Location• Northeastern tip of Santa Eulalia, 500m from the main square
• Swimming pool with 2 whirlpool baths • Pool snack bar
• Non-smoking, air-conditioned buffet restaurant • Extensive English breakfast • Dine once a week from the Thomson Gold menu at the beachfront à la carte restaurant
• Tennis court • Billiards • Darts • Activities from the Thomson Gold entertainment team
• Thomson Gold entertainment programme including a variety of shows and a live band • Lounge bar • Evening entertainment is in the garden from mid-Jun to mid-Sep weather permitting
• Wi-Fi in public areas and à la carte restaurant - will be free and in zones throughout the hotel from May 2014 • Internet
This hotel is part of our Thomson Gold range. It's been chosen with adults in mind, so we don't accept bookings for under 16s. Please see Gold in the A-Z Guide for more information.
Twin rooms sleep up to 3 adults with air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, minibar and hairdryer. Double rooms with a limited sea view are also available.
We also offer Single rooms and Superior rooms.
Double rooms have a side sea view.
Single rooms have a side sea view but no balcony.
Superior rooms have upscale furnishing and offer extra services such as tea/coffee making facilities, bathrobes and slippers, side sea view and fruit and wine on arrival. Superior rooms are available as double rooms or twin rooms. Superior twin rooms can sleep a maximum of 3 adults and the superior double rooms can sleep a maximum of 2 adults.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide