Hotel Maxx Royal details
“This newly-built hotel offers a beachside setting, an assortment of activities and plenty of ways to pamper yourself.”
Just one look at the bedrooms will tell you the Hotel Maxx Royal has been built with the VIP-treatment in mind. The interior design is high spec – think low-level beds, mood lighting and clusters of contemporary seating. Plus, the rooms are sprinkled with little luxuries like pillow menus, LCD TVs and welcome fruit plates.
When it comes to pampering, you’ve got lots of possibilities. Belek beach is on your doorstep or, you can choose to relax by one of the hotel’s six swimming pools. The outdoor one is surrounded by sunloungers and the indoor one is part of the spa. You can alternate your dips in the latter with trips to the sauna, steam room and Turkish bath.
This place delivers on the action front, too – the list of activities reads like an A to Z. There are pilates and yoga classes if you want to unwind, and a climbing wall and archery area if you want to stretch your skill set. For an adventure injection, meanwhile, hop in a canoe and explore the coastline.
Lastly, the hotel’s got a lot going for it in terms of dining. As well as the main buffet restaurant, there are five à la carte options: Fish, Italian, French, Far East and Steak. There is also an eatery designed to cater specifically for children. What’s more, if you get peckish during the day, you can grab a bite at the beach snack bar.
Location• On the beach • 1km to resort centre with shops, restaurants, bars and nightclub
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Towels
• Main buffet restaurant • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package • 5 à la carte restaurants
• Tennis • Gym • Beach volley ball • Basketball • Aqua gym • Waterpolo • Archery • Air rifle shooting • Boccia • Yoga • Pilates • Climbing wall • Pedalos • Canos • Table tennis • Darts
• 24-hr Irish bar • Disco bar • Main activity bar with live music
• Wi-Fi • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package • Spa and wellness • Indoor Spa pool • Turkish bath • Steam rooms • Sauna • Motorised motor sports • Catamaran lessons • Diving courses • Bowling • Billiards • Internet cafè • Play station • Nintendo Wii • Water pipe • Golf Club bar • Laundry service • Telephone
Please note that all facilities are planned.
All rooms have air-conditioning, LCD TV, telephone, Wi-Fi, bathroom, hairdryer, bathrobe, minibar with water, soft drinks and beer replenished daily and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms sleep 3 adults with a double bed and an extra bed.
We also offer Sea-view rooms and Family rooms.
Family rooms sleep 4 with twin beds and a double bed.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner in main buffet restaurant • Snacks • Patisserie café with choice of ice-cream and cakes • Selection of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide