Hotel Pernera Beach details
“With great entertainment, a lively pool and a sandy beach on the doorstep, the Hotel Pernera Beach fires on all cylinders when it comes to family breaks.”
The Hotel Pernera Beach is great for families. It’s next to a lovely sandy bay with shallow waters perfect for children. Watersports like pedalos and ringos are here, too. What’s more, there are restaurants and bars nearby, and Protaras is just a 20-minute walk along the beach boardwalk.
You can also look forward to plenty of entertainment here. In the evenings, you can sit down to magic shows and traditional Cypriot dancing. During the day, meanwhile, the crescent-shaped pool is a hub of action, with aqua-aerobics and water polo taking centre-stage. If you just want to relax, meanwhile, unroll your towel in the nearby gardens – they face the sea and offer plenty of quiet spots.
The hotel has two restaurants, with breakfast and lunch coming courtesy of the main buffet number. The prettiest spot, though, is the seaside Taverna. This al fresco affair serves up candlelit dinners along with regular quizzes and live music acts.
Location• In the Pernera area of Protaras • 200m to shops, bars and restaurants
1 hr 20 mins
• Swimming pool • Indoor pool open Apr and Nov • Sun terrace • Sunbeds • Parasols • Beach snack bar • Pool snack bar
• Buffet restaurant • A la carte restaurant • Theme evenings - Cypriot, Italian and barbecue
• Gym • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • 2 floodlit tennis courts • Squash court • Archery - 16 yrs and over • Volleyball • Waterpolo • Mini-football • Watersports on the beach with PADI scuba diving school • Pedalos • Jetskis • Waterskiing • Parasailing • Banana boat rides • Ringos
• Daytime and evening entertainment programme • Live music and shows • Cabaret • Disco • Karaoke • Bingo • Quiz nights • Happy hour • Dancing • Folk dancing • 2 bars
• Outdoor children's pool • Play area • Mini disco • Hotel-run kids' club - high season only • Playground
• Mini-market • 24-hr Reception • Room service • Internet facilities • Wi-Fi in lobby • Self-service laundrette • Ironing facilities • Fax service • Medical service - on call
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, telephone, radio and balcony with inland view. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 people with twin beds and a folding bed suitable for a child aged 2-12 yrs.
We also offer Side sea-view rooms, Twin rooms for sole occupancy, Larger twin rooms with sea view, Superior rooms and Connecting rooms for families.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.