Hotel Riu Helios details
A large hotel right by the beach, the Riu Helios is a stand-out choice for family holidays.
Pulled right up against the beach, this place scores highly for setting. A short walk through the grounds will take you to the beach, where you’ll find big parasols neatly lined up along the sand. And the shops and bars of Sunny Beach are under a five-minute walk away.
The hotel is being renovated for summer 2013, which means the reception areas, the main restaurant, the pool bar, and all the bedrooms will be sporting fresh new looks.
As part of the refurb, the hotel is also getting two new themed restaurants - one serving Bulgarian specialities and the other offering Asian fare. The main restaurant, meanwhile, might look more modern, but it'll still feature the same great buffets and show-cooking stations. And outside of mealtimes, you'll be able to enjoy snacks and afternoon ice-cream.
Last but not least, another of the hotel's main selling points is the swimming pool. It’s a huge curve of water with a shallow spot for little ones down one end.
Location• Beachfront • 300m to the resort centre • Within 150m of cafés, pubs, bars, restaurants and discos
• 2 swimming pools • Pool bar • Attractive grounds • Sunbeds, towels and parasols by the pool
• Buffet restaurant with non-smoking section and terrace • 2 themed restaurants, Bulgarian and Asian cuisine for dinner • Snack restaurant in the garden
• Tennis • Gym • Aerobics • Water polo • Beach volleyball • Table tennis
• Daytime and evening entertainment for adults and children • Lobby bar • Lounge bar • Live music or evening entertainment several times a week
• Children's section of main pool • RiuLand Kids' Club 6 times a week, split into two groups 4-7yrs and 8-12yrs
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Internet • Wi-Fi zone in lobby • Beauty salon • Hairdresser • Sauna • Massage • Whirlpool
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, shower, cable TV, phone, mini-fridge and hairdryer. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds, 3rd bed is a sofa-bed. Single rooms, Sea-view rooms, Large twin rooms and Balcony rooms available.
We also offer Family rooms.
Family rooms sleep up to 4 adults with twin bedroom and double sofa-bed in a separate lounge.
Superior All Inclusive as standard
• Full Board • Afternoon snacks and pastries • Local and select international alcoholic beverages and soft drinks • Dining in the Bulgarian and Asian restaurants • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide