Hotel Riu Kaya Belek details
Adorning a long stretch of sand on Belek’s coast, the RIU Kaya Belek Hotel is a real Turkish delight.
The Riu Kaya Belek Hotel has fresh and comfortable rooms. If you’ve travelled with children, you’ll be pleased to find that there is something for everyone here - no matter how young or old. If you ask children what they like to do on holiday, sunbathing doesn’t feature very high on their list. Kaya Belek knew this was the case and laid on a whole host of treats for your little ones with the RiuLand Kid's club. Toddlers will enjoy the sand and grass playground. The older children will have a whale of time with activities ranging from handy-crafts to mini football. And with things like T-shirt painting, games consoles and the rent-a-buggy facility they’ll be entertained for hours.
While your children are off enjoying themselves you’ll be wondering what’s on offer for you. Spend hours skimming the waves with the fantastic selection of watersports. Choose from banana boats, jetskis, sea bikes and water skiing. But, at the end of the day, holidays are also for treating yourself. Head to the spa for a Bali massage – they use Decleor products to pamper and revitalise. And, when you’ve thoroughly exhausted all the entertainment and the spa, there’s nothing better than just unwinding by the pool. Plug in your MP3 player and zone-out for some blissful downtime. Fresh, stylish and activity packed, the Riu Kaya Belek Hotel takes wholesome family fun to new heights.
Location• On the beach • Next to 18-hole Kaya Eagles golf course • 200m to Kaya Eagles golf club • 2.0km to Kadriye with nearest shops, restaurants, bars and nightclub • 6km to Belek
• 2 swimming pools, summer only • Outdoor pools usually closed Nov-Mar weather dependent • Indoor pool, heated in winter • Waterslides • Sun terraces • Pool snack bar in summer • Sunbeds and parasols at pool and beach • Pool towels
• Main restaurant serving buffet meals • 3 à la carte restaurants in summer, 2 à la carte restaurants in winter - open on alternate days
• Sauna • Turkish bath • Gym • Mini-football • Beach volleyball • Table tennis • Darts
• Hotel-run entertainment team organising games, quizzes and competitions • Bingo • Karaoke • Cabaret, in summer • Beach party, in summer
• Kids' pool • Playground • Playroom • Hotel-run kids’ club for 4-12 years, in summer • Maxi Club for 13-16 years, July and August • Mini-disco • Games consoles • T-shirt painting • Cots • Highchairs
• Free lobby Wi-Fi • 24hr reception • Money exchange • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Internet area • Bicycle hire • Spa centre with 14 treatment rooms • Massage • 10 floodlit clay tennis courts with equipment • Whirlpool bath • Canoes and pedalos, in summer
All rooms have a satellite TV, phone, hairdryer, and a minibar with water and soft drinks. Standard rooms sleep a maximum of 3 adults and 1 child up to 12yrs. Sea-view rooms available.
We also offer Family rooms.
Family rooms sleep up to 5 adults.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Late breakfast • 3 à la carte restaurants - only 2 in winter • Snacks 12.30-15.30 • Coffee and cake • Midnight snacks and drinks 23.30-06.00 - mini-buffet in winter • Local and select imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide