Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas details
Poised like an ocean-going liner about to set sail, this glamorous oasis of a hotel lords it over miles of shimmering sand.
Gleaming marble floors and chandeliers on the inside, acres of pale sand and dazzling seascapes on the outside – style and setting combine perfectly at the Riu Palace Tres Islas. Located right on a wide sandy beach, within nodding distance of the island’s famous sand dunes, it’s a desert island fantasy and luxury bolthole in one.
There’s an elegant Art Deco-inspired piano bar, a long covered terrace for al fresco meals, and subtle, neutral bedrooms, kitted out with flatscreen TVs.
Step outside, and cool linen parasols and sunbeds line the terraces around two pools. A shaded bar with waiter service adds to the relaxed vibe.
And all that’s before you even venture onto the beach. And, really, it’s the beach that defines this hotel. With its seemingly endless swathes of sand, it’s hard to resist. Swim, jog or just stroll along the water’s edge. It’s a popular spot for windsurfers, too, and you can join in the action close by.
On the restaurant front, lavish dinners are served up at the buffet – grills, salads and pasta, as well as local specialities – and you can watch your meat or fish cooked just the way you like it at the show-cooking station. For an extra-special treat, there’s the chic Krystal fusion restaurant with its starched white tablecloths and waiter service.
Being away from it all is a big plus at the Riu Palace Tres Islas, but the small resort of Corralejo is only five kilometres away if you want a slice of local life, and it’s easy to get there by bus or taxi.
Location• On the beach • 5km to resort centre
• 2 swimming pools, 1 heated slightly in winter • Gardens • Pool bar • Sun terraces, 1 with whirlpool bath • Sunbeds and parasols • Pool towels
• Non-smoking restaurant • Buffet breakfast with sparkling wine • Buffet dinner • Themed dinners twice weekly • Krystal fusion restaurant for dinner included in Half Board • Light dishes in snack restaurant • Christmas and New Year gala dinners included • Gentlemen must wear a long sleeved shirt and long trousers in the restaurant for dinner
• 4 floodlit tennis courts • Gym • Sauna • Massage • Renova Spa with a variety of treatments • Table tennis
• Live music or shows several nights a week • Piano bar • Lounge bar • Card room
• Children's pool, heated in winter • Miniclub and daytime entertainment programme in August, 6 times a week
• Free Wi-Fi zone • Internet corner • Souvenir shop and boutiques • Hairdresser • Air-conditioning throughout
All rooms have centrally controlled air-conditioning, flatscreen satellite TV, phone, minibar and hairdryer. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. Single rooms available.
We also offer Junior suites, Suites and Superior suites with sea view.
Junior suites sleep 3 adults or 2 adults, a child and a cot.
Suites sleep 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years, and have 2 flatscreen TVs and sea views. When Suites are fully occupied there's no cot space.
Extra Local Charges
• Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide