Hotel Suntopia Seven Seas Imperial details
Sports, spa treatments, and even a waterpark - the huge range of things to do here has earned this place its Thomson Platinum tag.
All our Platinum hotels have something that makes them stand out from the crowd, such as stylish interiors or luxurious spas.
At the Seven Seas Imperial, it's the fact the property has its very own waterpark and a great sports scene that makes it special. Cue spiralling chutes, wave pool and a lazy river - all next to a generous swimming pool and an equally large sun terrace.
The hotel's dining scene offers yet more choice. With plenty of eateries, there's something to suit every taste.
As for the bedrooms, whitewashed walls keep things simple, while coloured soft-furnishings add a splash of colour. Each one comes with air-conditioning and satellite TVs, too.
Location• On a 180-metre private beach • 4km to Manavgat • 6km to Side
1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes
• Swimming pool • Swim-up cave bar • Waterpark • Wave pool • Water chute • Lazy river
• Main restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner • 1 visit a week to one of 2 à la carte restaurants - World Grill à la carte drinks are payable • Snack bar • Not part of your All Inclusive package: • Additional snacks
• 2 floodlit tennis courts • Multi-purpose court • Table tennis • Water volleyball • Beach volleyball • Fitness centre
• Light entertainment programme
• Thomson Kids' Club • Parent and toddler sessions at least 3 days a week, except in Jul & Aug • Under 2s get 10kg of luggage and can bring a folding pushchair or car seat
• Wi-Fi in lobby • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Internet • Sauna, hammam, massage and beauty treatments • Laundry service • Minigolf • Tennis equipment and floodlights • Small games arcade • Mountain biking • Waterskiing • Jet skis • Banana boats • Parasailing • Canoeing • Windsurfing
All rooms have central air-conditioning, shower, satellite TV, phone, mini-fridge stocked with water on arrival only, hairdryer and balcony or terrace with a garden view. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 adults with a double or twin beds, a sofa-bed as required and may be in either the main or villa buildings. Double or Twin rooms with sea view are available.
We also offer Family rooms, Junior suites and Suites.
Family rooms sleep 4 with a double or twin bedroom and 2 sofa-beds in the separate lounge area. These are situated in a different area of the hotel.
Junior suites sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12yrs with a double or twin, sofa-bed and a balcony.
Suites sleep 4 with a double bed in the bedroom, two extra beds in the separate lounge area and a balcony.
Main building only
• Full Board meals and snacks 07.30-24.00 • 1 visit per stay to an à la carte restaurant • Local alcoholic and soft drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Hotel Suntopia Seven Seas Imperial:
in Side, Mediterranean Coast (antalya)