Kempinski Hotel The Dome details
Our best deals at the accomodating five star Kempinski Hotel The Dome in Belek, Turkey. This complex is well presented and is perfect for families and couples looking for a break in a warm climate.
Superior room with golf view, are elegantly decorated in the Seljuk style and deliver comfort and luxury with the Kempinski signature. These rooms overlook the golf course and have a spectacular Taurus Mountain view with an extensive living area where you can indulge in the utmost comfort. Offering comfortable lounge area, direct dial telephone, free high speed internet access, interactive LCD TV, mini bar, safety deposit boxes, hair dryer and a balcony. Other room types available at a supplement are; deluxe room, superior room side sea view, studio room, suites and villas .
- Air conditioned in common areas
- Reception area
- Safety deposit boxes (payable locally)
- Money exchange
- Conference room
- Public internet access (payable locally)
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Car park
- Snack bar.
- Outdoor swimming pool consisting of connecting 'lagoons' and a beautiful sandy beach greeting the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea
- Private beach
- Sun loungers and parasols available
- Kempinski hotel the Dome offers unrivalled possibilities for golf lovers in co-operation with the adjacent Antalya Golf Club. Guests at the hotel can enjoy the rare privilege of direct access to The PGA Sultan and The Pasha courses.
- Spa with indoor pool, steam room and saunas, Thalasso pool, Turkish Hammam and massages. (spa treatments are subject to availabilities and payable locally)
- The Fitness centre features the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Children's pool
- Kids' club (4-12 years old). They will be entertained by kids' club staff from 08:30-12:30 and from 13:30-17:00. The Kids' club is located just by the children's pool and is close to the beach
- Morning gymnastics
- Face and body painting, t-shirt and sheet colouring
- Cooking lessons for little chefs: Artificial fruit salad class, cookie class, pizza baking class
- Craft class: Making paper aquariums and crowns, masks, hats, necklaces and bracelets, trinkets from mussel shells.
- Sand castle fun.
- Table games, skill games, pool and garden games.
- Football, basketball, Playstation/Nintendo Wii games.
- Mini disco from (20:00-20:30)
- Babysitting available on request and (payable locally)
- Children's menus and snacks (payable locally)
- High chairs in restaurants.