Melia Cayo Coco details
Situated on Las Coloradas Beach, this is a well−designed adult−only hotel with some rooms located on stilts over a seawater lagoon. With its brightly coloured décor, array of facilities and well−kept gardens, this hotel is ideal for couples. All rooms include a mini−bar as part of the All Inclusive package.
LocationOn the white−sand beach; 2km from the offshore coral reef
FeaturesFree−form swimming pool; sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols; buffet restaurant; international à la carte restaurant on the lagoon; Italian and barbecue/grill à la carte restaurants; beach barbecue; pool bar; billiard bar; 24hr lobby bar; evening lounge bar; 24hr reception; internet café; money exchange facilities; 24hr room service
Rooms (up to 3 adults) have 2 double beds or 1 king−size bed, air conditioning, satellite TV, radio/alarm, coffee−making facilities, ironing facilities, hairdryer, bathroom with bath or shower, and balcony or terrace. Prices are based on 2 adults sharing on All Inclusive.
Rooms for sole use and junior suites (in the main hotel, with small living area) are available at a supplement. Superior Lagoon rooms and suites, which are on stilts overlooking the lagoon, with king−size bed and separate living area, are also available.
Please note: minimum age 18yrs.
• Priority transfer − 1st or 2nd drop−off from the airport
• Guests can use the facilities at the Sol Cayo Coco, Sol Cayo Guillermo, Tryp Cayo Coco and Melia Cayo Guillermo (9am−5pm)
• FREE wedding package for groups of 17 adults or more staying for a week, or eight adults or more staying for two weeks
• Guests celebrating honeymoons receive fruit, flowers and wine in their room, one honeymoon breakfast, one romantic dinner for two and private check−in (marriage certificate must be produced; valid for couples married up to six months on arrival)
• Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala meals included
•Tour−and−stay holidays available
• Twin−centre holidays available to Havana staying three nights at the Melia Cohiba
24-hour All Inclusive
Food Buffet−style breakfast, lunch and dinner; à la carte lunch available; three à la carte restaurants (dinner only, one reservation per week at each à la carte restaurant); snacks served 24 hours
Drinks An unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks (including some international brands) served 24 hours; mini−bar in room restocked daily with water, soft drinks and local beer
Sports & Leisure Activities usually include aerobics, aquaerobics, archery, basketball, darts, football, French bowls, kayaks, pedaloes, pool table, sailing, snorkelling, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and windsurfing; introductory scuba−dive in pool (once per stay); pool/beach towels included
Entertainment Frequent daytime activities and evening entertainment usually includes live music, shows, dance lessons and beach and pool games
Health & Relaxation Gym; sauna