Playa Pesquero details
A white-sand beach, a lagoon-like pool and huge line-up of restaurants, sports and facilities – Guardalavaca’s Playa Pesquero pulls out all the stops.
If you like your hotels big and modern, the Playa Pesquero will hit the mark. It’s a huge property, spread over tropical gardens which lead down to Playa Pesquero beach. Plus, it boasts the biggest pool in Guardalavaca – a curvy number that looks more like a lake than a swimming pool.
Pathways through the gardens lead to the bedrooms, which are housed in two-storey accommodation blocks. Inside, they’re spacious and decorated in tropical tones which match the setting.
In terms of food, All Inclusive meals are served in a bamboo-laden buffet restaurant, and there are six à la carte options, as well. One of the most popular is the Italian, which floats on a pond alongside a gondola and Venetian mooring poles.
Location On the beach 20km outside of Guardalavaca 40km from Holguin
• Large swimming pool split into 2 sections - 1 lively, 1 more chilled out • Activity pool for watersports • Sunbeds • Gardens • Swim-up pool bar • Beach bar
• Buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner • 6 à la carte restaurants - Italian, Mediterranean, Caribbean, romantic, grill and seafood • Lounge bar with piano • Bars • Snack bar • 24-hour lobby bar
• Gym • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Tennis • Basketball • Archery • Non-motorised watersports • Table tennis • Pool table • Darts • Water polo • Daytime activity programme including games, dancing and Spanish lessons
Evening entertainment programme including shows Disco Karaoke
• Children's pool • Hotel-run kids' club • Baby club
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Money exchange • Massage • Launderette • Mini-market • 24-hour room service • Phones • Internet • Scuba diving • Bicycle hire
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, radio, CD player, phone, minibar restocked daily with 1 bottle of water, 2 local beers and 2 soft drinks, coffee-maker and iron/board. Double rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12yrs with 1 king-size or 2 double beds.
We also offer Interconnecting double rooms, Superior rooms and Suites.
Interconnecting double rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with 1 double bed and an extra bed in the bedroom. You'll need to book 2 of these room types to get 2 rooms with a connecting door.
Superior rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with 1 king-size or 2 double beds, an extra bed in the bedroom and facilities as per Double rooms plus express check-in with sparkling wine, a bottle of rum on arrival, living area, 2 boxes of juice in the minibar, laundry services, 25% massage discount, 1hr internet access per room per stay and late check-out until 14.00.
Suites sleep up to 4 with 1 king-size or 2 double beds, an extra bed in the bedroom and facilities as per Superior rooms plus they are larger with tea/coffee facilities, à la carte reservations made on arrival, turndown service, shower/bath amenities and complimentary late check-out until 16.00.
Honeymoons get a private check-in, welcome cocktail, bottle of cava in room on arrival, flowers for the bride, breakfast in bed the morning after arrival - on request, romantic dinner for 2 and a late check-out. Offer only applies up to 90 days after marriage.
24-hour All Inclusive
• Full Board • 4 visits per week to a choice of à la carte restaurants • Snacks, finger sandwiches, cakes and ice-cream • Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • 24-hour beer garden • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Facilities that don't form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide