Riu Olivina Resort details
Tucked away between towering trees and exotic blooms, Riu Olivina Resort is a little slice of the tropics.
On the edge of Puerto del Carmen, Riu Olivina Resort has bagged itself a best-of-both-worlds setting. It’s far enough away from all action to be quiet and relaxed, but is still less than half an hour’s walk from shops, restaurants and bars. What’s more, the resort is surrounded by lush greenery and colourful flowers, giving it a distinctly tropical feel.
And there’s nowhere better to enjoy your surroundings than by one of the four swimming pools here. They’re all a good size – one, in particular, is massive – and come complete with sunbathing terraces, sunloungers and parasols. There’s also a kids’ pool and a poolside snack bar.
On the activities front, meanwhile, the resort offers table tennis, table football and two hard surface tennis courts. A children’s club for 4 to 12-year-olds makes sure the little ones are taken care of, too. There’s also a great evening entertainment programme here which features live music and dancing shows several times a week.
When it comes to rooms at the Riu Olivina Resort, you can stay in either a room or an apartment. Both are onsite, so whichever you choose, you can enjoy all the facilities of the resort including its All Inclusive package. Both sets of accommodation are simple yet stylish – think fresh white walls, wooden furniture and huge patio doors.
Location• 250m to the beach • Shops, bars and restaurants a short walk away • 2km to the centre of Puerto del Carmen
• 4 swimming pools - 3 saltwater and 2 heated in winter • Sunbeds and parasols • Pool snack bar
• Buffet restaurant • Show cooking • Vegetarian options • Light snacks • Weekly themed buffet
• 2 hard surface tennis courts - equipment provided • Table tennis
• Lounge bar with terrace • Live music or shows several times a week
• Children's section of pool • Children's pool - heated in winter • Miniclub • Daytime entertainment for 4-12yrs, 6 days a week • Playground
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Table football • Billiards • Internet and Wi-Fi zone in the lobby
All rooms are in the hotel section with 2 beds, a child bed, air-conditioning, bathroom, phone, mini-fridge, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. There is no cot space when room is fully occupied. These rooms carry a supplement as the standard room is based on the 1 bed apartment.
All apartments have a fan in the bedroom, satellite TV, bathroom, hairdryer, and balcony or terrace. 1 Bedroom Apartment sleeps up to 3 adults and have a cot. Family Apartment sleeps 3-5 adults with 2 single beds in each of 2 bedrooms, an extra bed in the lounge & a cot.
4 Star hotel, 3 Star apartments
• Full Board meals and snacks • Cakes and coffee 15.30-17.30 • Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks - until 24.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A- Z Guide