Santiago Hotel details
The Hotel Santiago puts Baga’s beach, restaurants, bars and shops at your fingertips, but still promises a good night’s sleep.
The Hotel Santiago is one of those rare hotels that manages to be both central and quiet. It’s set at the end of a peaceful street, which runs directly off the main Baga Calangute Road, where you’ll find all the bars, restaurants and shops you’ll need during your stay. As an added bonus, the property is just a 5-minute walk from the beach.
Accommodation at the hotel is modest. Rooms come with wooden floors, neutral walls and comforts like tea and coffee-making facilities and air conditioning.
The swimming pool is comma-shaped and surrounded by sunloungers. There are plenty of shady areas around the water’s edge, too, where you can keep cool when temperatures spike.
There are 3 restaurants and a snack bar at the property, and the menus pick and mix dishes from all over the world. You could be tucking into Spanish dishes one night and a fiery curry the next.
Location Baga 100m to the resort centre with shops, restaurants and bars 500m to Baga beach 300m to nearest nightclub
1 hour 30 minutes
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Sun terrace • Taverna pool bar
• Main restaurant serving international cuisine • Las Masalas restaurant serving Spanish and Indian speciality foods • Thai Bazaar serving oriental cuisine - evenings only • Bamboo Bistro snack bar by the pool • Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners • These do not form part of your All Inclusive package: tiger prawns, shellfish, lobster - 50% reduction
• Entertainment including live bands, singing and karaoke most nights
• 24-hour reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Minibar in room • Massage • Pool table • Money exchange • Hairdresser • Beauty salon • Safety deposit boxes
All rooms have twin beds, fridge, satellite TV, phone, tea/coffee facilities, air-conditioning and a balcony. Twin rooms for single occupancy and Superior rooms available.
Honeymooners will receive a bottle of wine, flowers and a cake on arrival.
• Full Board and snacks - restrictions apply • Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks - restrictions will apply • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Facilities that don't form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide