Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino & Aquagames details
With a beachside location, a water park, and a total of 19 restaurants and bars, the Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino & Aquagames sets a new standard for Dominican accommodation.
The name of the Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort and Casino is a bit of a tongue twister. But it takes 6 words to sum up what this huge resort has to offer. For starters, the property is set on its own 400 metre beach. And, just metres from the sand, there are 2 huge swimming pools, surrounded by coconut palms and sunloungers.
Activities at the hotel aren’t limited to swimming and sunbathing, by any means. There are tennis, football and basketball courts, an archery range, and rifle shooting area. Plus, there’s a spa on site, where you can indulge in wraps, peels, and the full range of massages. And there’s a casino, with the usual black jack tables and roulette.
If you pay a little bit more, you can also use the 12,000 square metre waterpark. The 10-metre tall tower here is the launch pad for free-fall twister slides, a kamikaze ride, and speed chutes.
In addition to the buffet restaurant at the hotel, there’s an à la carte for every day of the week. There are 11 bars to choose from too – don’t leave without trying a cocktail in the colours of the Dominican flag.
Location• Beachfront • Punta Cana airport, 60km
1 hour 20 minutes
• 2 swimming pools • Sunbeds • Parasols
• Buffet restaurant • Beach restaurant with panoramic views • Snack bar • Christmas and New Year gala dinners with a supplement • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package • 7 à la carte options - Italian, Mexican, Asian, Steak House, Mediterranean, vegetarian and gourmet - 2 free visits per week to à la carte restaurants
• Kayaks • Sea-angling • Snorkelling • Tennis courts • Archery • Boules • Driving range • Beach volleyball • Water polo • Beach football • Pool table • Darts • Table tennis
• Indoor entertainment room • Daily entertainment programme • Shows • 11 bars
• Children's pool • Playground • Playroom • Miniclub for 4-6 & 7-12 years
• 24-hour reception • Gardens • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Aquagames Waterpark at the hotel with swimming pool, 10m high tower with 2 water tubes, 2 open toboggans, 4 lane speed slides, pirates themed children’s area for 4-11yrs and an area with animal statues and water sprinkler for 2-4yrs - Please note: during Summer 2013, opening days for the Sirenis Aquagames waterpark may be restricted for maintenance work • Banana boats • Boat trip • Scuba diving • Disco • Casino • Internet • Laundry • Mini-market • ATM • Money exchange
All rooms have air-conditioning, ceiling fan, hairdryer, minibar, phone and cable TV. Double rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with 2 double beds in the bedroom and have a balcony.
We also offer Deluxe double rooms, Superior double rooms and Junior suites.
Deluxe rooms are double rooms with included entry to the water park.
Superior double rooms have a double bed, an extra bed and a balcony or terrace.
Junior suites have more space with a double bed and an extra bed in the lounge area.
• Buffet meals • Local and selected international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and house wine by the glass with meals • 24hr snacks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as listed • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.
Hotels similar to the Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino & Aquagames:
in Protaras, Cyprus All Resorts
in Protaras, Cyprus East
in Cayo Levantado, Dominican Republic - Samana
in Sosua, Dominican Republic North - Puerto Plata
in Ayia Napa, Cyprus All Resorts
in Protaras, Cyprus All Resorts
in Paphos, Cyprus All Resorts