Skiathos Princess details
A beachfront location, a tranquil spa and a stylish pool scene greet you at the Skiathos Princess - a hotel that really lays on the luxury.
If you just want to escape for a bit, the Skiathos Princess is ideal. The property is cocooned by pine-covered hills, and there’s just a sprinkling of sleepy tavernas nearby. Best of all, you’ve got the turquoise waters and white sands of Aghia Paraskevi Beach on your doorstep.
At the hotel, the stylish pool area is the big draw. The swimming pool is set in smart wooden decking, which is flanked by linen parasols and wicker-framed loungers. And if that doesn’t cut it, head for the spa for some full-on pampering. As well as a sauna and a hammam, it offers a lengthy treatment menu that includes holistic therapy and massages.
Elsewhere, you’ve got two restaurants to choose from, offering up a mixture of international and Mediterranean cuisine. There’s also an eatery down on the sands, serving fruity cocktails, smoothies and light bites throughout the day.
Location• On Aghia Paraskevi beach • 6.5km from Skiathos Town
• Swimming pool • Whirlpool bath • Sunbeds, parasols & towels by the pool & on the beach • Pool bar • Beach bar
• Restaurants serving breakfast and dinner • Beach restaurant • A la carte restaurant • Show cooking
• Wellness centre with a variety of treatments and hammam, sauna and massage • Gym • Sailing boat hire • Scuba diving school nearby • Watersports on the beach
• Lounge bar • Live music
• Children's swimming pool • Hotel-run children's club, 4-12 yrs and crèche 6 mths-4 yrs • Playground
• Beauty treatments • Hairdresser - available on request • Manicure & pedicure • Boutique
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, minibar, phone, hairdryer, internet access, 24-hour room service and radio.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide.
Hotels similar to the Skiathos Princess:
in Vasilias, Skiathos