Suntopia Pegasos World details
Pegasos World has got it all - a bay-side location, a super-sized pool, and a whole world for the children.
Set in an away-from-it-all spot between the Sorgun forest and the Med, Pegasos World edges a turquoise-blue bay – which puts a sweep of rock and sand right on the doorstep. The traditional charms of Manavgat village are just 10 minutes away by car. And if it’s big town attractions you’re after, Side is a further 15-minute drive.
Then there’s the pool area to think about - it's accessorised with fountains, waterfalls and even a pirate ship with slides. Thatch-trimmed bars and a lattice of wooden walkways give things a Pirates of the Caribbean feel. And you’ll find plenty of loungers and parasols on the sun terrace.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to pools. The hotel has got its own Children’s World, which walks the line between waterpark and kids’ club. It comes with pools, waterslides, a children’s bar and a disco. Not to mention a dedicated entertainment team who conjure up all kinds of creative play.
They’ve laid on lots for adults, too. The entertainment team runs a series of games and competitions. There’s an indoor pool with a spa-like set up – think gym, sauna, steam room and Turkish bath. And on the sports front there’s everything from tennis courts to watersports like waterskiing and scuba diving.
Inside, meanwhile, they’ve kept things simple without skimping on style. The buffet restaurant is a huge vaulted space with a wood-beamed ceiling and skylights that give it a barn-like feel. The lobby combines a cool white colour scheme with indoor gardens and water features. And the bedrooms are all about pared down simplicity, with neutral décor and blonde-wood furniture.
Location• Located in the bay where the Sorgun forest meets the Mediterranean Sea • 1km to Titreyengol resort centre • 6km to Side • 70km to Antalya airport • 70km to Alanya • 80km to Antalya
1 hour 15 minutes
• Swimming pool and waterslides • Pool bar • Indoor pool
• Ambrossia restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snacks • 1 visit per week to each à la carte restaurant - Chinese, Italian and Turkish, subject to availability
• 4 tennis courts • Mini-football • Beach volleyball • Multi-purpose sports court • Fitness centre • Aerobics • Darts • Archery
• Daytime and evening entertainment • Outdoor disco in high season • TV hall • Bars
• Children's World with 1 indoor and 2 outdoor pools • Waterslides • Kids' entertainment team • Playground • Workshops • Miniclub with mini-disco for over 4yrs • Moby Dick snack bar • Ice-cream for children twice a day
• Free Wi-Fi in lobby and pool bar • 24-hour reception and concierge • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi in rooms • Games room, including billiards • Money exchange • Laundry and dry cleaning service • Hairdresser • 24hr room service • Photography service • Shopping arcade with jewellery, silver, leather, shoe & bag shops, kiosk, boutique and gift shop • Internet café • Sauna • Steam bath • Turkish bath • Watersports • Tennis equipment and floodlighting • Minibar in rooms
Standard rooms are Family Suites without a balcony that sleep up to 4 adults with 1 double and twin beds in 2 separate sleeping areas, bathroom, central air-conditioning/heating, satellite TV with music channel, phone, minibar restocked daily with water and hairdryer.
Family suites with a balcony & Family suites with a balcony and limited sea view are available at a supplement.
1 bedroom suites for 2 adults have a double bed and lounge area.
2 bedroom suites for up to 4 adults and 1 child have a double bedroom and a twin bedroom, and space for a 5th child bed.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • 1 visit per week to 3 à la carte restaurants, subject to availability • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide