The Lake Resort details
Hemmed by a marina on one side and the golden sands of Falesia beach on the other, this hotel stands resplendent in landscaped gardens right by a lake. But though it’s in the centre of popular Vilamoura, there’s a quiet ambience to the place.
From the floating restaurant to the magnificent dome-topped lobby, it’s certainly dressed to impress. Stately and imposing, there’s a dash of old colonial style to the exterior. But inside it’s definitely cool, chic and contemporary. Pale neutral colours dominate through the lounges and guest rooms, which are stylish and comfortable. And as you’d expect in a hotel of this calibre, the service is impeccable.
Outside gardens and terraces surround three lovely swimming pools. One is a beach pool with sand shelving gently into the water. The lake is another focal point. You can even paddle around it in a kayak.
In terms of location you’re just steps away from the busy marina where you can admire the luxury yachts from a range of restaurants and bars. Plus there are six excellent golf courses close by.
On the food front, you’ve got the choice of the floating Marenostrum, the Oriental-themed Fusion and the incredibly stylish Gustatio serving up Mediterranean specials.
Location• Positioned between Vilamoura Marina and Falesia beach • 2km to the heart of Vilamoura resort • 20km from Faro airport
• 3 swimming pools: 1 heated, 1 with natural sandy bottom • Indoor pool for spa treatments • Pool bar • Snack bar • Sunbeds & parasols
• 3 restaurants - Fusion has an oriental theme, Gustatio offers Mediterranean cuisine, and the Marenostrum Floating Restaurant is located on the lake • Air-conditioned • Themed evenings • Continental buffet breakfast
• Tennis • Football • Basketball • Bicycle hire • Volleyball • Gym • Sauna • Massage • Turkish bath • Steam bath • Spa treatments • Table tennis • Billiards • Kayaks on the lake • Shuttle service to Vilamoura golf courses
• 2 bars including a cocktail bar • Live music on certain dates
• Kids' club all year round, 3-12 yrs
• 24-hour reception • Room service available • Complimentary internet access • Library • Souvenir shop • Launderette
• 2 beds • Telephone • Satellite TV • Hairdryer • Minibar • Safety deposit box • Bathrobes and slippers • Air-conditioning • Balcony with views over the garden, lake, sea, marina or panoramic view
24/7 Service in Resort
This is our 24-hour phone service. You can use it to book days out, find out the local bus times and let us know about any problems that crop up. Prefer to speak to someone face to face? You can call us to arrange a personal visit too.
Hotel-run kids' club
A La Carte Privileges
- Private Transfers - A private taxi will take you straight to your hotel.
- Top Properties - Premier hotels are either 4 or 5 star, and have to score "good" or "excellent" with 90% or more of customers.
- More Luggage - Check in 23kg and carry up to 7kg of hand luggage.
- Seats Together - With our new Select Your Seat service, you can reserve your actual seat numbers upfront.
- An in-flight Meal - Enjoy a complimentary meal onboard as you jet off to your destination.
- Airport Lounges - Get free access to airport lounges in the UK.
- Day-before Check-in - Jump the queue with UK day-before check-in where available.
- Airport Discounts - Get 25% off airport hotels and meet-and-greet airport parking.
- A la Carte Service - Specialist Holiday Advisors are available at your hotel.
- See Terms & Conditions, A-Z guide for further information.
A La Carte Extras
• Honeymoon offer: Free room upgrade, subject to availability and free sparkling wine and flowers in room on arrival • Free use of Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath, Roman bath and gym available to all guests