Turkiz Beldibi details
"The bigger the better, or so they say. And if that’s true then this place is up there with the best."
Stacked like a pyramid, this huge hotel has just under 300 rooms. From the outside it looks a little dated, but step inside and you’ll be greeted with a seriously opulent scene. Expect marble floors and spot-lighting in the lobby and bars.The theme continues in the bedrooms, which are individually decorated.
The pool scene is just as impressive. The main pool could be mistaken for a lake, and you’ll even find three corkscrew waterslides at one end. There’s also a separate kids’ pool. Large loungers surround the sun deck and rounding things off is a pool bar.
Beach-lovers won’t be disappointed either. The hotel fronts a stretch of sand-and-shingle beach, and there’s plenty in the way of sunbeds and parasols. Or you can make like an A-list celeb and hire a palm house.
On the food front you can look forward to All Inclusive buffets. The hearty breakfasts and Sunday brunches are really rated by TripAdvisor reviewers. Plus there are four à la carte restaurants you can try. They all feature pretty sea-view terraces, too.
Location• On beach in resort centre Beldibi resort centre • 5 mins to Beldibi shopping centre • 25km to Kemer
• Swimming pool • Indoor pool
• Buffet restaurant • 4 à la carte restaurants • Snack restaurant
• Gym • Sauna • Turkish bath • Tennis • Beach volleyball • Basketball • Table tennis • Darts • Billiards • Windsurfing with licence • Cookery course once a week
• Day & night entertainment • Lobby bar • Disco bar
• Children's pool • Hotel-run kids' club • Children's disco • Cots and highchairs
• 24hr reception • Money exchange • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Room service 07.00-02.00 • Motorised watersports • Imported drinks • Tennis lessons, equipment and floodlights • Massage • Hairdresser • Spa treatments
All rooms have centrally controlled air-conditioning, satellite TV, hairdryer, minibar, bath and balcony. Standard rooms have a twin or double bed and are suitable for up to 3 people. Sea-view rooms are available at a supplement.
We also offer Single rooms.
• Buffet meals • 1 visit to choice of 4 à la carte restaurants • Local alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks • Minibar refilled with water & beer daily • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A- Z Guide