Best Western Hotel Victoria details
At first glance, the Best Western Hotel Victoria is an impressive white complex reaching into the Benidorm sky. Once you step inside, you are transported to a luxurious cruise ship with grand staircases, golden columns, and wood-paneled walls. The dining here is superb and offers themed buffets and a view of the shimmering pool. The cobbled streets of Benidorm's Old Town are only 100m away, and you will find a large array of delicious dining options should you choose to go on a culinary exploration. Only a short walk to the beach in Levante, the Hotel Victoria a perfect spot for vacationers who want it all.
Location• 200m to Benidorm's Old Town • 250m to shops‚ bars and restaurants • 400m to Levante Beach
• Outdoor swimming pool, heated in winter • Poolside bar • Terraces with sunbeds
• Modern‚ spacious restaurant with nautical theme overlooking the pool • All meals are buffet service • Themed buffet nights • Christmas Day lunch and New Year's Eve gala dinner included
• Large gym with aerobics room and sauna • Table tennis • Pool table • Video games - at a charge • Massage and beauty treatments - at a charge • Walking holidays - see the A-Z Guide for details
• 3 lounges • Bar • Satellite TV with several English channels • Dancing several times a week
• Children's section of main pool • Highchairs and cots • Children's soft play area
• Beauty salon • Internet • Wi-Fi
All rooms have TV, phone, minibar and hairdryer. Standard rooms are twin rooms and have 2 or 3 beds. Double rooms, single rooms and family rooms sleeping 4 are available at a supplement.
• Free bottle of Cava for birthdays and anniversaries - please specify when booking
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide