Brayka Bay Hotel details
If swimming and sunbathing are top of your holiday to-do list, this place is perfect. For starters, it’s set on its own private beach. Cue a long sweep of sand dotted with palms and straw umbrellas. There’s a treat in store below the sea, too, where a protected coral reef lies waiting to be explored.
Walk a few steps towards the hotel, and you’ll come to a huge swimming pool. It’s set over two levels, and comes complete with a bridge and a little island in the middle. There’s even a swim-up bar, serving up drinks during the day. When you just fancy taking it easy, pick a spot on the surrounding terrace or the nearby lawns – they’re the best spots in the grounds for soaking up the sea views.
If something more active is on the agenda, head to the tennis or the football courts. For scenic runs, meanwhile, there’s a jogging track that spans the length of the beach.
As for the hotel itself, its simple exterior gives no hint of what lies beneath. In the lobby, high ceilings are supported by elegant pillars, while marble floors are accessorised with plush sofas. Step into the bedrooms and you’ll find large spaces kitted out with bright walls and traditional wooden furniture. Each room comes with air-conditioning and a satellite TV, plus a balcony or terrace.
Lastly, there’s plenty of choice when it comes to dining. The hotel’s main restaurant serves up pan-global buffets, while the beachside à la carte specialises in fresh-from-the-net seafood.
Location• Situated on its own private sandy beach with a protected coral reef making it ideal for snorkelling • Close to Elephinstone, one of the most spectacular diving spots in the Red Sea • 43km from Marsa Alam Airport • 18km to Marsa Alam Village • Shuttle to El Quseir available
• Large two-tier swimming pool offering views of the glorious sea • Spacious sun terraces with sunbeds & umbrellas • Gardens • Swim-up pool bar • Beach bar • Indoor pool, heated during winter season at manager's discretion, in the health spa • Pool & beach towels provided
• Main Miramar buffet restaurant for All Inclusive meals • Da Mario poolside à la carte snack restaurant • Hemingway’s beachside à la carte seafood restaurant • Local charges apply in the à la carte restaurants
• Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
• Gym • Football • Snorkelling • Aerobics • Jogging track running from one side of the bay to the other • Tennis • Beach volleyball • Billiards • Table tennis
• Low-key daily daytime and evening entertainment • Bar with terrace • Weekly beach or desert parties and oriental nights • Disco several nights a week • Amphitheatre with shows most nights, seasonal
• Hotel-run children's club, 6-12 yrs • Children's pool adjoining main pool
• These do not form part of your All Inclusive package: • Sauna and steam bath • Massage • Scuba diving centre with training pool • Shopping arcade • Internet café • Laundry service • Banquet room • Drinks at disco after midnight • Bedouin tent with oriental café • Bottled drinks
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, mini-fridge and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds, sleeping up to 3 adults.
• Full board • All local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at beach bar, pool bar from 10:00 to sunset and in Tiffany's Bar from 10:00-00:00 including local beer, local wine, local hard liquors, soft drinks and mineral water • Snacks between breakfast and lunch from 10:30-12:30 • Tea from 16:00-18:00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z booking information
Thomson Travel Advisor
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra charges, please see the A- Z Guide