Calista Luxury Resort details
Take a soft sandy beach, add countless facilities and finish with lashings of avant-garde design.
From the outside, this ultra modern hotel looks like a family of UFOs has landed next to Belek’s beach. Cue a clutch of circular, glass-panelled buildings gazing out to sea from massive gardens. And because they’re all different sizes, with the smaller satellites circling the main building, it all adds to the avant-garde effect.
Looks aside, the hotel is right on the waterfront, four kilometres from Belek proper. And the beach is fabulous – a swathe of soft sands that the hotel has to itself.
As for the pool, its a vast lagoon with a tree-topped island and yawning terraces. There are two more nearer the sands and an indoor one at the Callos spa. Talking of which, the spa is a marbled haven of Turkish baths and massage suites.
The resort has a vast choice of restaurants, globe-trotting world cuisine. Reserve a table at the elegant Italian – the Timo. With its vaulted roof, it’s like a Tuscan palace. Or go South American at Le Carne. Furnished with glamorous banquettes, it really sets the scene for ice-cold caiprinhas and Latino grills. And they’re only two of the seven à la carte eateries and bars you’ll find here.
Finally, the rooms are all super spacious. Sleekly done out in browns and oranges, they come with lots of in-room extras like minibars, plump sofas and roomy balconies. And in keeping with everything else here, even the TVs are big – 32” screen satellite TVs come as standard.
Location• Beachfront • 4km to Belek • 35km to Antalya
30 to 40 minutes
• 3 swimming pools • 4 waterslides • Indoor pool
• Main buffet restaurant • Snack café • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • 6 à la carte restaurants - Far East, Italian, Turkish, seafood, South American, barbecue, and VIP Elegance for villa guests
• Table tennis • Volleyball • Beach volleyball • Mini-football • Boccia • Darts • Shuffleboard • Water polo • Fitness centre • Turkish bath • Sauna • Steam bath • Whirlpool bath • Step classes • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Zumba • Yoga
• Video games • Dancing • Cinema • Disco • Themed party nights • Live music • Karaoke • 7 bars
• Children's pool • Indoor children's pool • Hotel-run kids' club • Playground • Waterslides • Children's buffet in main restaurant
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Internet corner • Watersports including jet-skis and banana boats • Floodlit tennis and lessons • Billiards • Bowling • Spa centre and treatments • Beauty centre • Massage • Hairdresser
All rooms have air-conditioning, LCD TV, internet, iron, minibar stocked with soft drinks and beer, bathrobes, slippers and balcony or terrace with sunbed and garden views.
Standard rooms sleep up to 3 with a double or twin beds and a single sofa-bed.
We also offer Family rooms.
Family rooms are split-level to sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children up to 12yrs with 2 bathrooms, a double bed on the upper level, 2 sofa-beds on entry level and a balcony with pool or garden view.
• Full Board buffet meals • Snacks, ice-cream, pastries and cookies at selected times • Unlimited local and select imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, by the glass • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see A-Z Guide for details
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide