Club Aida Apartments details
With a fantastic pool scene and easy access to the beach, the Club Aida Apartments offer great value for money.
These modern apartments are just a five-minute walk from Marmaris’ beach and all the shops, bars and restaurants this Turkish favourite has to offer. So despite the peaceful vibe here, you’re still really close to the heart of the action.
Outside, it’s the pool scene that steals the show. There are three pools to choose from – a huge rectangular number, a separate shallow pool for children plus an ‘activity’ pool which serves up two great waterslides.
Head inside, and a contemporary set-up greets you. In the lobby for instance, it’s all about polished marble floors and smart rattan sofas. As for the apartments, they’re built around the main pool. Décor-wise, they’re dressed in cream, while bright green and yellow soft-furnishings add an injection of colour. They come with their own mini kitchens and balconies, too – ideal for dining al fresco. In-room extras like air-conditioning and flatscreen TVs complete the picture.
On the food front, the main restaurant is largely an outdoor affair. There’s a separate indoor section, too, kitted out to look just like a traditional British pub. And if you fancy eating out, just take a stroll along the promenade. It’s lined with bars and restaurants serving up a mix of international favourites and authentic Turkish eats.
Location• 500m to beach • 50m to nearest shops, restaurant and bar • Bus stop outside the hotel • 500m to nightclub • 2km to the old town of Marmaris
1 hour 30 minutes
• Main semi-olympic size pool • Waterslide pool with 2 slides • Sunbeds and mattresses
• Main outdoor restaurant • Indoor British Pub with air-conditioning, serving international and British cuisine and snacks
• Electronic games • Air-hockey • Playstation • Table tennis • Table football • 4 pool and snooker tables • Darts • Spa centre including gym, sauna, Turkish bath, whirlpool bath and massage
• Daytime and evening entertainment programme by in-house team, including bingo, karaoke, live shows, live music and themed nights • Large screen TVs with Sky satellite channels in both the British Pub and outdoor restaurant
• Children's pool • Playroom • Playground • Hotel-run kids' club, 3-12yrs • Cots and highchairs
• 24hr reception • Money exchange • Hairdresser • Souvenir shop • Laundry service • Mini-market • Jewellery shop • Separate internet café with access from lobby • Wi-Fi in lobby area
All apartments have air-conditioning in bedrooms at a charge, kitchenette with 2 electric rings, fridge, kettle, toaster and microwave, LCD satellite TV with free and pay-per-view channels, telephone, hairdryer, daily maid service and linen and towels changed twice weekly and balcony. 1 bedroom apartments have 1 double or 2 single beds. 2 bedroom apartments have 1 double and 2 single beds or 4 single beds, 2 bathrooms and 2 single sofa-beds in lounge/kitchen area.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide