Fiesta Hotel Cala Nova details
Offering up beautiful views and easy access to the sands, the Fiesta Hotel Cala Nova has one of the best addresses in town.
This whitewashed property is perched above the soft sands of Cala Nova Beach, so not only are you just footsteps from the sea, the views are incredible, too. And, with a large pool area jutting out into the bay, you can pull up a ringside seat on the terrace.
In terms of things to do here, there’s an activity programme laid on daily, so you can join in with things like archery, boules and darts. Smaller guests aren’t forgotten, either – they’ve got their own pool, playground and playroom, as well as minigolf and table tennis.
Entertainment-wise, expect shows and live music in the evenings.
Location• At the far end of Es Cana • 100m to Cala Nova Beach • 600m to Es Cana Beach • 800m to resort centre • 600m to the nearest shops‚ bars and restaurants • 3km to town of Santa Eulalia
1 hour 10 minutes
• Swimming pool • Gardens • Pool bar, snacks available • Sunbeds
• Air-conditioned non-smoking dining room with outside terrace • Meals are buffet service • Breakfast with choice of hot and cold dishes • Show cooking • Themed nights
• Minigolf • Rifle shooting • Boules • Table tennis • Darts • Water aerobics • Water polo
• Daytime and evening entertainment • Non-smoking lounge/bar with satellite TV and card tables
• Children’s splash pool • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12yrs • Playground • Highchairs • Cots
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi • Internet at reception
All rooms have air-conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite TV – news/Eurosport only and hairdryer. Wi-Fi, fridge and tea and coffee facilities are all available at a charge.
Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. Space is limited when fully occupied. Interconnecting rooms available - you'll need to book 2 of the same room types to get 2 rooms with a connecting door. Single rooms and Side sea-view rooms available.
This is a Fiesta hotel - please ask at reception for details of Fiesta benefits available here.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board • Snacks • National alcoholic, house wines, soft drinks, tea and coffee 10.00-24.00 • Under 18s will only be served non-alcoholic drinks • Runs until 12.00 on departure day • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide