Hotel Ambasciatori Palace details
The Hotel Ambasciatori Palace is perched on the beach close the town’s main square. And it gives you easy access to the City of Water.
The Hotel Ambasciatori Palace has got one of the best locations in Lido di Jesolo. It’s right on the seafront, just a couple of minutes’ from the buzzing Piazza Mazzini, so everything you need is within easy walking distance. Plus, because the resort is across the water from Venice, a day trip to the floating city is a bus and boat ride away.
Back at the hotel, you’ll find a good-sized swimming pool. It’s set in a sunny terrace that’s dotted with sunbeds and umbrellas. Best of all, the whole area looks out over a sandy beach and the Adriatic Sea.
At mealtimes, the hotel’s restaurant puts on buffet spreads, which feature a mix of international dishes and local specialities. You can also look forward to things like candlelit dining and occasional gala dinners.
Location• Lido di Jesolo • On the sandy beach • 100m to bustling Piazza Mazzini
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds with beach towels - at a charge • Bar service to terrace
• All meals buffet service • Full English breakfast • Occasional gala dinner • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers in the restaurant for dinner
• Bicycles, subject to availability • Sports centre and several tennis courts in the resort • Table tennis
Comfortable lounge Bar
• Children’s section of swimming pool • Cots for hire • Highchairs
• Air-conditioning in public rooms from 8th June to end of August - centrally controlled
All rooms have air-conditioning from mid Jun to end Aug, European satellite TV, telephone, fridge and hairdryer. Standard rooms have 2 beds. Interconnecting rooms available during summer 2013. You'll need to book 2 of these room types to get 2 rooms with a connecting door.
We also offer Limited Sea-view rooms, Single rooms and Family sea-view rooms
Limited Sea-view rooms are situated on the side of the hotel and can take a 3rd camp bed suitable for a child up to 12 yrs. Space is limited with a 3rd bed.
Free bottle of sparkling wine for honeymooners and those celebrating anniversaries
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide