Hotel Santa Lucia details
With cabaret and live music staged in a scene-stealing setting, the Hotel Santa Lucia pulls out all the stops.
With the knockout beaches of Son Matias and Palma Nova either side, and plenty of cafés, bars and restaurants on the doorstep, this place has scored a coup on the location front. Add the fact the hotel is ringed by a seafront promenade, and you’ve got one great setting for a coastal break.
Pitched just above the sands, on a terrace dotted with thatched parasols, is the hotel’s swimming pool. It’s got a little wooden bridge that separates the kids’ section from the main bit, so it’s easy to keep an eye on the little ones. And if you’re in need of refreshments, there’s a poolside snack bar so you won’t have to wander far.
Step indoors, meanwhile, and you’ll be greeted by a smart but unpretentious set-up. Take the bedrooms for instance, all of which have a sea view. Painted in pale apricot and accessorised with co-ordinating soft furnishings, they’ve got a warm, homely glow. But it’s the balconies that really clinch the deal. Because the hotel practically juts out into the sea at one end, the balconies here have fantastic views.
Mealtimes come courtesy of the buffet restaurant, a light and airy space decorated in a pared-down neutral style. It serves up home favourites like full English breakfasts, plus there are weekly theme nights so you can try something new, too.
Location• Central location • Access to the promenade which skirts the seaward side of the hotel • A few steps from the terrace lead to the sandy beach • 15-minute walk to Magaluf strip • 400m to resort centre • Cafés‚ bars and restaurants on the doorstep
• Swimming pool • Heated indoor pool, Nov-Apr • Whirlpool bath • Sun terrace with sunbeds overlooking the bay • Poolside snack bar
Newly refurbished Superior rooms on the 7th floor sleep up to 3 adults with twin beds, an extra bed, tea and coffee facilities, bathrobes and fridge hire. Space may be restricted when fully occupied.
• Non-smoking buffet restaurant with vegetarian options • Full English breakfast • Weekly themed nights
• Daytime activities • Steam room and sauna • Whirlpool bath
• Evening entertainment includes cabaret • Lounge bar
• Children’s pool linked to main pool by bridge • Children’s splash pool • Highchairs • Cots
• Free Wi-Fi in reception and swimming pool • Air-conditioning in public areas • 24-hour reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi in rooms • Internet • Money exchange • Laundry service • Hairdresser
Credit cards are not accepted for any facilities at this hotel
All rooms have air-conditioning and heating, satellite TV, phone, fridge hire, hairdryer and balcony or terrace with sea view. Standard rooms sleep 2 or 3 twin beds and an extra bed as required. Double rooms with double beds and Single rooms are also available.
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Late Continental breakfasts 10.30-12.00 • Afternoon tea, coffee and biscuits • After dinner snacks • Kids' ice-cream in the restaurant • Soft drinks, beer, wine and water with meals • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.00-24.00 • 30% bar discount on select snacks, branded wines and cava • 50% discount on branded international drinks • Your All Inclusive package ends at 12.00 on the day of departure • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide