Hotel Sol Trinidad details
Set on Magaluf’s beachfront promenade, the Hotel Sol Trinidad is surrounded by shops, restaurants and bars.
If you want to be in the heart of all the action, check into the Sol Trinidad. This modern property couldn’t be better placed – shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs are all on the doorstep. Plus Magaluf’s main crowd-pleaser, the beach, is practically within touching distance.
Back at the hotel, the vibe is somewhat quieter. When a bit of R&R is in order, pick a spot by the large swimming pool. It's bordered by a roomy terrace and a pool snack bar, so you could quite easily spend a day here without having to move more than a couple of footsteps. When you fancy a change of scene, though, the hotel’s gardens are just the ticket.
When it comes to turning things up a notch though try your hand at sports like archery, pool and keep fit. In the evenings kick things off with a drink at the bar, before hotfooting it to the disco for the latest tunes. Later, check out the professional shows that are put on during the week.
Last but not least, a word on the hotel’s bedrooms. Decorated in bright blues and yellows, they’re modestly stylish with a real holiday feel to them. The furniture is simple but comfortable, and in-room extras come in the form of televisions and ceiling fans. Plus, if you’re staying in one of the higher-level rooms, great views of the sea are part of the package.
Location• In the heart of Magaluf‚ 100m from the beach with cafés‚ shops‚ bars and nightlife
• 2 swimming pools, 1 indoor • Terrace with sunbeds and parasols • Pool bar in high season only • Children's pool
• Non-smoking restaurant • All meals buffet service • Full English breakfast
• Daily organised sports including keep-fit‚ pool games and archery • Table tennis • Internet facilities
• Bar/lounge • Evening entertainment with professional shows during the week • Regular disco dancing • TV lounge
• Children’s pool • Highchairs and cots available
All rooms have ceiling fan and TV. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. Single rooms available.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide