Iberostar Mirabello Hotel & Village details
This gem of a Hotel will give you everything you desire in an all-inclusive holiday, whether you want to be sporty, or relax the day away. For the laid-back types, there are two swimming pools, sunbeds, parasols, and three bars, not to mention the beach that’s right on your doorstep. For more active guests, there are tennis courts, bicycle hire, a scuba diving school, archery, and shooting. Kids have it made here, too, with two children’s pools and a playground. It’s luxury for the whole family!
Location• 2km bus or taxi ride to resort centre with shops, cafés, bars, restaurants and nightclubs
• 2 swimming pools – 1 in the hotel grounds, 1 in the village area of the hotel • Sunbeds • Heated spa area • Tropical Beach Bar
• Sirens main restaurant • A la carte restaurant • International and Greek cuisine • Continental buffet breakfast • Lunch 12.00-16.00 • Mediterranean dishes & refreshments from Elia restaurant 10.00-18.00 • Cakes 16.00-17.00 • Occasional barbecues and Greek nights
• Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Table tennis • Tennis and football tounaments
• Varied daytime and evening entertainment programme • TV room • Kafeneio • Cha-Cha and salsa lessons
• 2 kids' pools • Kids' clubs • Mini-disco
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive Option • Wi-Fi • Internet corner • Tennis lessons • Sauna • Watersports such as jet-skiing, banana boats & canoeing • PADI scuba diving school, separately managed • Games room with air hockey, pool table, magazines & massage chairs • Laundry service • Jewellery shop • Mini-market
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV with music channel, hairdryer, tea and coffee facilities and balcony. Standard Mirabello Beach hotel rooms sleep up to 3 with twin beds, an extra bed and garden view.
We also offer Limited sea-view rooms, Sea-view rooms, Mirabello Village bungalows with garden view, Family rooms, VIP bungalows with garden view, Maisonettes and Maisonettes with shared pool.
Mirabello Village bungalows sleep up to 3 with twin beds, an extra bed and a garden view.
Family rooms sleep up to 4 adults with 2 bedrooms and an inland view.
VIP bungalows have a shared pool, garden view and superior facilites including wine, fruit and flowers on arrival, bathrobes and slippers.
Maisonettes sleep up to 4 and have 2 separate rooms and a side sea view. Maisonettes with shared pool have front sea view.
176 in hotel & 135 in village
3 in main building
A Class Superior
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet meals • Late riser breakfast 10.00-11.00 • 1 à la carte dinner per week in the Il Patio restaurant • Snacks • Local alcoholic and soft drinks 10.00-24.00 • Coffe, tea and cake 16.00-17.00 • Ice-cream 10.00-18.00 • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide