Iberotel Palace details
Clean and contemporary with tasteful traditional touches, the Iberotel Palace is the cream of the hotel crop. Upon arrival, you’ll be treated to a welcome cocktail with the general manager. Then you can get right down to the business of catching some serious sun on the sun terrace, which leads you to gorgeous stretch of sandy beach. There are the dual-level pools, too, with a swim-up bar and plenty of loungers and parasols to go around. The list of amenities and entertainment options is extensive, but the piece de resistance, has to be the free boat that runs to an offshore coral reef where you can swim amongst gorgeous marine life.
Location• Set on its own exclusive beach • 100m to Old Sharm • 100m to nearest café • 200m to supermarket • Bus to Naama Bay, 3 times a day
• 2 swimming pools • Sunbeds • Gardens • Swim-up pool bar • Indoor pool, heated at manager's discretion during the winter
• 2 restaurants including the main La Coupole buffet restaurant • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners • These do not form part of your All Inclusive package: • Italian à la carte restaurant • Ali Baba à la carte restaurant • Lunch at beach bar
• Daily activities programme • Tennis • Aqua aerobics • Table tennis • Billiards
• Borsalino pub 20.00-01.00 • Daily live music • Occasional folklore or International show
• Free Wi-Fi in lobby • 24-hour reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi in public areas • Tennis floodlights • Massage • 24-hour room service • Shops • Scuba diving • Sauna • Laundry service
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, internet, minibar on request, tea and coffee facilities, iron and board on request and a hairdryer. Superior room sleeps up to 3 with a double bed and extra single bed.
Single rooms, Deluxe rooms with a limited sea view and Junior Suites with a sea view are also available.
Junior suites with a sea view offer more space and a living area
Honeymooners booked on All Inclusive package get fruit and wine on arrival plus 1 candlelit dinner to replace their buffet meal with drinks
• Buffet meals • Late breakfast 10.30-11.30 • Ice-cream at pool and beach bar • Local alcoholic and soft drinks 10.00-24.00 • Minibar with soft drinks once per stay • Afternoon tea, coffee, cakes and snacks • Manager's welcome cocktail • Gala dinner • 1 à la carte meal per stay • Welcome and farewell gift • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide