IFA Interclub Atlantic details
“Offering up something for all the family, the IFA Interclub Atlantic draws guests back year after year.”
With great entertainment and a list of sports that reads like the London 2012 proposal, this place is a family favourite. One day you could be playing football, basketball and volleyball, the next getting to grips with more unusual activities like archery, bowls and aerobics. Come evening, things are just as lively. Shows top the bill several times a week, while the hotel’s club belts out tunes every night.
If you prefer your holidays a bit more low-key though, set up camp by one of the swimming pools. Surrounded by palms and clusters of plants – not to mention three whirlpools – they’re really tranquil spots. Plus one of them comes with fantastic views of the sea. Talking of which, the beach is less than a ten-minute walk from the hotel.
Inside, the property is modern and well-dressed. In the lobby, high ceilings are supported by elegant pillars, while glossy floors are accessorised with comfy sofas and potted plants. The bedrooms meanwhile, are really spacious and roomy balconies complete the scene.
As for mealtimes at the Interclub Atlantic, they’re a help-yourself affair, with the main restaurant serving up super-sized buffets three times a day. In the mornings, tuck into a mix of cooked and Continental dishes. And for lunch and dinner, load your plates with everything from pizza and salad to noodles and fresh fish.
Location• 500m with steps to beach • 800m to main bus-stop • 1.5km to shopping centre in San Augustin • 5km to Playa del Inglés • 25km to airport • 7km to Maspalomas
• 2 swimming pools, 1 heated in winter • Sunbeds • 3 whirlpool baths
• Main buffet restaurant with international cuisine • El Cuarto bar
• Football • Basketball • Water polo • Volleyball • Table tennis • Shuffleboard • Archery and carbine shooting • Darts • Bowls • Aerobics and aqua gym
• Children's pool • Children's club with playground • Children's entertainment 6 times a week 4-12yrs • Mini disco • Shows in high season
• 24hr reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Money exchange • Pool/beach towels • Internet • Use of 3 tennis courts • Tennis lessons • Diving school • Billiards • Drinks in the Disco Pub • Supermarket
All rooms have TV with a choice of free international channels plus a wide range of pay TV channels, telephone, bathroom with bath and furnished balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have 2 beds plus sofa bed. Single rooms available.
• Full board buffet meals in the main international restaurant • Snacks twice a day • Locally produced alcohol and soft drinks 10.30-23.00 • Coffee, tea and cakes in the afternoon • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide