Izaro Club details
Set in the middle of Old Town, Izaro Club offers modern self-catering apartments within reach of a sandy beach. Plus, it’s been newly refurbished for 2013.
These apartments are right in the heart of Puerto del Carmen’s Old Town, and just a few minutes’ walk from its village-style bars and restaurants. A trio of beaches are within strolling distance, too. The closest one, Playa Chica, is a 10-minute walk away – it’s a small pocket of sand that’s great for rock pooling. Bigger beaches follow the main strip, just 10 minutes further along the coast. Izaro Club has a pool with a separate children’s section, and a poolside bar with a terrace. It also comes with 2 big sun terraces – one’s for adults. The whitewashed apartments were newly decorated for 2013. Each has a balcony or terrace, as well as a lounge, dining area, and kitchenette that’s fitted out with all the mod cons. A buffet restaurant serves up breakfast and dinner, offering themed evenings, show cooking, and an al fresco setting.
• 200m to the nearest shops, restaurants and bars • 500m to the beach, resort centre and nearest nightclubs
• Swimming pool-heated October-April • Sunbeds • Parasols • Poolside snack bar
• Buffet restaurant for breakfast and dinner
• Darts • Paddle
• Evening entertainment programme including live music and shows • Bar
• Children's section of main pool
• Internet facilities • 24-hour reception • Money exchange
1 bedroom apartments sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with twin beds, an extra bed in the lounge, satellite TV, shower in bath, lounge area, kitchenette and a balcony or terrace.
2 bedroom apartments sleep up to 5 adults or 4 adults and 2 children with twin beds, an extra bed in the lounge, and facilities as 1 bedroom apartments.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.