Kervansaray Hotel & Apartments details
The Kervansaray Marmaris Hotel has plenty of calling cards – lush, green surroundings and a great pool scene are just a couple of them.
The Kervansaray Marmaris Hotel is nestled among plump green hills and pine-dotted forests, which give it a real air of seclusion. You’ve got easy access to the beach, too – the hotel puts on a free shuttle bus that’ll take you to the nearest stretch of sand, just a couple of minutes’ drive away.
You’ll find a huge swimming pool in the middle of the greenery. It’s edged by palms, sunbeds and parasols, and comes with a winding waterslide that little ones will love. Children also get their own section of the main pool.
When it comes to dining, it’s a buffet set-up in the hotel’s restaurant, with the focus on international dishes and local specialities. There’s also a snack bar, where you can grab things like pizza, sandwiches and chips throughout the day, and tea and cake in the afternoons.
Location• 200m to nearest bars and restaurants • 1.5km to nightlife and beach
1 hour 45 mins
• Swimming pool with 2 slides • Indoor pool • Sunbeds • Parasols
• Main buffet restaurant • Italian à la carte restaurant • Pool snack bar
• Tennis - floodlights and equipment at a charge • Mini-football • Basketball • Volleyball • Table tennis • Minigolf • Darts • Step aerobics • Water polo • Fitness room/gym • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics
• Lobby bar • Daytime entertainment programme • Evening entertainment programme with live shows and weekly Turkish themed night • Return shuttle bus to Marmaris city centre, once a night • TV room
• Separate children's pool • Hotel-run children's club • Children's entertainment programme • Mini-disco • Children's buffet • Cots • Highchairs
• 24-hour reception • Shuttle bus service to Marmaris centre 4 times a day • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive Package: • Games room with video games and billiards • Wi-Fi • Shops and boutiques • Hairdresser • Range of spa and beauty treatments • Medical facilities • Room service • Turkish bath • Hairdresser • Spa treatments • Manicure and pedicures
Standard rooms sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child in a double bed, extra bed, child bed, air-conditioning, shower, flatscreen TV, hairdryer, phone and balcony. Sole occupancy double rooms are at a supplement. Family rooms are in the annexe to sleep up to 5 with a double bedroom, 3 extra beds in the lounge, a kitchen and facilities as per standard rooms plus a balcony or terrace.
Until May 2014
Family rooms are in the annexe to sleep up to 5 with a double bedroom, 3 extra beds in the lounge, a kitchen and facilities as per standard rooms plus a balcony or terrace.
From May 2014
Family rooms are in the annexe to sleep up to 4 adults and a child with a double bedroom, 2 extra beds in the lounge, a child bed in lounge, a kitchen and facilities as per standard rooms plus a balcony or terrace.
• Full Board buffet meals • Italian à la carte restaurant - 1 dinner per stay, minimum 7 nights • Afternoon snacks • Selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.00-23.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not included in your All Inclusive package may incure extra local charges, please see A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.