Marti Resort Deluxe Hotel details
The Marti Resort Deluxe deserves every one of its 5 stars – it’s got a Blue Flag beach on its doorstep, tropical grounds, and a great variety of restaurants.
The Marti Resort Deluxe has scooped one of the best settings in the area. It sits in the shadow of pine-cloaked hills, right on a Blue Flag beach in Icmeler Bay. Tropical gardens frame the complex, so it feels really secluded. That said, the shops and restaurants of the town centre are less than a 15-minute walk away.
Two swimming pools take pride of place in the grounds. They’re separated by rockery and edged by palms, sunbeds and thatched umbrellas. There’s a paddling pool just for smaller guests, too, and 3 snack bars that’ll see you through the day with cold drinks and light bites likes sandwiches, salads and toasties.
Speaking of food, mealtimes bring you plenty of choice, with 4 restaurants to pick from. One is of the buffet variety, so expect world flavours and on-the-spot cooking stations. If you want to go down the speciality route, meanwhile, there are Italian, Chinese and Turkish options.
Location• 500m from the resort centre • Close to shops, bars, restaurants and nightclubs • 8km from Marmaris
1 hour 45 mins
• 3 swimming pools - 1 indoor • Pool bar • Gardens
• International buffet restaurant • 3 à la carte restaurants - Turkish, Italian and Chinese, at a charge & reservations required • Themed nights • Snack bar • South Beach snack bar • Patisserie
• 2 tennis courts • Pool • Billiards • Table tennis • Darts • Fitness centre • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Water polo • Whirlpool bath • Sauna • Turkish bath • Massage • Beach watersports • Scuba diving and courses
• Daily entertainment programme with shows, live music, dance activities and organised pool games • Casanova bar with live music 6 days a week • Oriental bar
• Kids' pool • Hotel-run miniclub for 4-11 yrs • Kids' buffet in high season • Highchairs • Cots
• Internet facilities • Hairdresser • Laundry service • Shops
All rooms sleep 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with 1 double or twin beds, a sofa-bed, air-conditioning, LCD satellite TV, phone, hairdryer and a balcony.
Superior elegant rooms are as standard.Superior elegant sea-view rooms and Superior deluxe rooms are available at a supplement.
We also offer Superior deluxe rooms at a supplement.
Superior deluxe rooms also have tea and coffee facilities and a sea view.
Honeymoons get fruit and wine in room on arrival and a room upgrade, subject to availability. Anniversary celebrations get a complimentary cake.
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet meals • Fresh orange juice at breakfast • Snacks 12.30-17.00 • Tea, coffee and biscuits 16.30-18.00 • Minibar in room restocked daily with soft drinks • Local and select imported alcoholic and soft drinks 10.00-03.00 - specialist wines & premium drinks at a charge • 1 visit per week to either the Turkish or Chinese à la carte restaurants, reservation required • 20% discount in the Italian à la carte restaurant
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide