Meandros Hotel details
The Meandros Hotel has a central location in Kalamaki and combines stylish surroundings with spacious rooms.
The Meandros Hotel is in a central location in Kalamaki, so you'll find plenty of restaurants, bars and shops close by. The property is also a 5-minute walk from Kalamaki Beach – a quiet stretch of sand famous for its loggerhead turtles.
From the outside, the hotel has real Mediterranean feel with archways, columns and trailing vines. Inside, a grand marble reception is completed by red and cream leather sofas. The bedrooms, meanwhile, are dressed in neutral colours and have plenty of space. Plus, they come with views of the pool or gardens.
The pool here is a good-sized, rectangular number. At one end, there's a children's pool and a raised whirlpool bath. At the other, there's a pool bar with al fresco seating, where the hotel lays on regular Greek nights.
Location• 500m to the nearest beach • Located in the resort centre • 50m to nearest shops • Restaurants and bars 20m away • Nightclub 400m away
• Swimming pool • Pool snack bar • Sunbeds • Parasols • Whirlpool bath
• International buffet restaurant, with air-conditioning and non-smoking section
• Table tennis • Pool table • Gym • Massage - on request
• Regular live entertainment and BBQ/Greek nights • Occasional quizzes • Occasional karaoke
• Children's pool • Playground • Cots • Highchairs
• Room service available • Money exchange • Hairdresser • Internet
All rooms have air-conditioning 1 Jun-30 Sept, TV, kitchenette, phone, radio, hairdryer and balcony. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 adults with 1 double or twin beds.
We also offer Superior double rooms.
Superior Double rooms sleep 2 adults with a four-poster bed and facilities as per standard rooms plus bathrobes, slippers and a pool view.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide