Mnarani Club details
Tucked above a beautiful cove, the Hotel Mnarani Club makes the most of Kenya’s fantastic scenery.
There’s no shortage of views at the Hotel Mnarani Club. From its clifftop perch, the property looks across Kilifi creek towards the Indian Ocean. Better still, its infinity swimming pool sits on the cliff edge, so you can soak up the panoramas while you swim.
When you want to be on the sands, pathways through the gardens lead down to the private beach. You’ll find more sunbeds here and a café serving drinks and snacks. Completing the picture is a watersports centre offering windsurfing, kayaking and scuba diving trips.
As for the hotel itself, it’s authentically Kenyan with palm-roofed annexes lining the clifftop and gardens. In the middle of everything is a main building, which houses the buffet restaurant under a massive thatched roof. Food-wise, expect international and local staples, including seafood caught by local fishermen. Themed buffets and evening shows with Masai dancers and acrobats light up the nights here, too.
Location• On Kilifi Creek • On its own private beach • 1km to Kilifi centre
1 hour 15 minutes
• 2 swimming pools • Sunbeds • Pool and beach towels • Private beach with sunbeds
• International restaurant • Pizza oven with all day service • Beachside snack bar
• Windsurfing • Catamaran sailing • Dinghy sailing • Snorkelling • Scuba diving lesson in the pool • Kayaks • Aqua aerobics • Crazy golf • Bicycle hire and organised bicycle rides • Football • Squash court • Table tennis • Volleyball • Card area • Board games
• Entertainment and activities programme • Live shows • Lounge • TV area • Live music
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • PADI approved scuba diving school • Motorised watersports • Deep-sea fishing • Game fishing • Pool table • Small spa offering beauty treatments including massage, manicure and pedicure • Gift shop • Room service • Money exchange • Internet in reception • Wi-Fi • Minibar
All rooms have a double or twin beds, air-conditioning, tea and coffee facilities, minibar, phone and balcony or terrace. Twin rooms sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child with garden view.
We also offer Pool-view and Creek-view rooms.
Pool-view rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children in a larger room with the 3rd bed being non-permanent.
Creek-view rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children in a larger room.
• Full Board buffet meals and snacks • Selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.
Hotels similar to the Mnarani Club:
in Nyali, Mombasa Coast
in Malindi, Mombasa
in Nyali, Mombasa