Parchotel Olimpo details
The views from this hotel are amazing – the complex sits on top of a dramatic outcrop overlooking the Bay of Taormina.
Set on the top of a rocky wooded hillside, this hotel overlooks Letojanni and the coast beyond. It’s been designed to make the most of the views – the hotel is tiered into the slopes and has its own funicular lift.
The hotel is actually part of a complex of cascading properties, which are all linked by the funicular. At the top there’s the Olimpo, in the middle the Terrazze, and towards the bottom, the Antares. Thomson has rooms in the Olimpo and the Terrazze, although all guests arrive via the Antares.
The rooms here are roomy, if a little bit dated in terms of décor. Food-wise, breakfast is a Continental affair while dinner offers up plenty of variety – the pasta is particularly good. In terms of facilities, there’s a good-sized swimming pool and sun terrace. There’s also a lift that links the complex to ground level, providing easy access to Letojanni and the beach.
Location• 400m downhill to Letojanni resort centre and beach with restaurants, bars and shops • 7km to Giardini Naxos town • 8km to Taormina centre, which is also accessible by cable car • Public bus service outside hotel to cable car station and Taormina
1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Pool bar • Indoor pool with 2 whirlpool baths
• Main air-conditioned buffet dining room • Themed evenings • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • A la carte evening menu • Outdoor grill restaurant or à la carte menu for lunch • Pizzeria and snack bar for lunch • Room service
• Gym • Table tennis • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Tennis
• Daily daytime and evening activities, 10 May-04 Oct • Lounge bar with nightly piano music and terrace • Weekly Sicilian folklore show in the restaurant
• Hotel-run kids' club • Cots • Highchairs • Use of children's pool in Antares part of the hotel complex
• Sauna • Steam bath • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Massage • Money exchange • Internet • Hairdresser and beauty salon • Laundry service • Gift shop • ATM
All rooms have air-conditioning 15th June to 15th September, satellite TV, tea and coffee facilities and hairdryer. Standard rooms have 2, 3 or 4 beds. Rooms located on the Terrazze floors are not part of the main building and communal areas are reached via panoramic lift.
We also offer Sea-view rooms, Superior sea-view rooms and Single rooms.
Sea-view rooms in the main building have a balcony. Sea-view rooms in the Terrazze have a terrace.
120 in Olimpo Parc, 102 in Terrazze.
7 plus funicular lift
Fruit and water in room on arrival.
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet meals • Snacks • Ice-cream • Tea, coffee and cakes • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 18.00-24.00 • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide