Ramada–Caravela Beach Resort details
“Serving up Goa’s biggest swimming pool and a relaxing slice of beachside living, the Ramada Caravela Beach Resort is a popular choice.”
Set in acres of tropical gardens, this place is a real oasis – all manicured lawns, tall palms and exotic flowers. What’s more, it’s just footsteps away from a huge stretch of powder-soft sand. Fringed by beach bars and restaurants, it’s the perfect spot to watch the sunset.
Back in the hotel gardens, meanwhile, it’s the pool scene that steals the show. Tucked among the greenery, it looks like a huge turquoise lagoon and well deserves its badge of honour as one of Goa’s largest freeform swimming pools. There’s a swim-up bar, too, and plenty of sun terraces dotted with loungers and white linen sunshades. Elsewhere, the wellness centre and spa offer up a mix of traditional Ayurvedic therapies and contemporary treatments. Factor in a sauna, steam room and whirlpool bath, and it’s easy to see that this place has been designed with relaxation in mind.
In terms of your own private space, the bedrooms here are just as tranquil. There’s a variety of rooms on offer but wherever you stay you’re guaranteed a balcony. Décor-wise, soft sands and cool vanillas provide the colour scheme, while cotton bedspreads and cosy sofas or armchairs complete the picture.
On the food front, there are no less than five restaurants to choose from. Goa is a melting pot of cultures and nationalities, and the cuisine on offer at the Ramada Caravela showcases the best of the region’s fare. Think traditional Indian cuisine, Goan favourites, Portuguese specialities and Mediterranean eats. And of course, just-landed seafood and barbecues on the beach play a starring role in these parts.
Location• On Varca Beach • 33km to Dabolim International airport
• Swimming pool • Poolside whirlpool bath • Swim-up bar • Beach bar
• Lanai coffee shop • 5 restaurants: Indian‚ Goan‚ Mediterranean‚ Oriental and Grill • Guests on half or full board dine at the Café Cascada buffet restaurant • Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala dinners included
• Jogging track • Gym • 2 floodlit tennis courts • Sauna • 9-hole par 3 golf course • Billiards • Watersports • Badminton • Darts • Football • Table tennis
• Saturday's Discotheque • Goa Nugget Casino • Daily live music at the restaurant
• Children's pool • Children's play area
• Health club with steam bath and sauna • Ayurvedic massage centre with massage • Beauty salon • Shops
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, minibar, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, private balcony or terrace/patio and sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years. Standard rooms have 1 double bed or twin beds. Single rooms and Deluxe rooms with garden or pool view available.
We also offer Deluxe rooms.
Deluxe rooms have a pool or garden view and bath.
Honeymooners will receive a fruit basket, and a complimentary celebration dinner including a bottle of wine.
All Inclusive Option
• Full board and snacks; restrictions will apply • Selected alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks • 1 evening meal of either Lobster or Tiger Prawns with 1/2 bottle of Riviera wine per person per stay • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Ramada–Caravela Beach Resort:
in Bambolim, Goa