Riu Palace Bavaro details
A beachfront location, a stylish pool scene and plenty of restaurants help the Riu Palace Bavaro to shine.
Two swimming pools head up the list of attractions at the Riu Palace Bavaro. One comes with a swim-up bar and whirlpool bath, and they’re flanked by palm-dotted gardens and chic, four-poster daybeds. Best of all, they’re just metres from Punta Cana’s white-sand beach if you fancy a change of scene.
Food-wise, you’ve got a buffet eatery and three à la cartes to choose from. At the stylish Japanese restaurant, skilled chefs prepare your nigiri and temaki to order. And the poolside grill serves up sizzling steaks and seafood. Pull up a chair at Krystal, the hotel’s fusion eatery, meanwhile, and you can enjoy Japanese dishes with a contemporary twist.
The bedrooms here feature mini lounge areas, so you get that extra bit of space. Minibars, coffee-makers and satellite TVs come as standard, and private balconies or terraces complete the picture. There are also Jacuzzi™ Suites for those who want to go down the luxury route – these sophisticated spaces come with open-air hot tubs.
Location• On the beach • In the RIU resort with 4 sister hotels nearby and some shared facilities
• 3 swimming pools - 1 exclusively for villa guests & 1 with whirlpool bath & swim-up bar • Sunbeds • Parasols • Towels
• Main restaurant • Krystal Fusion restaurant • Japanese restaurant • Italian restaurant • Poolside steakhouse grill restaurant
• Gym • Steam bath • 4 tennis courts in the RIU resort • Windsurfing • Sailing • Kayaking • Snorkelling equipment • Introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool • Table tennis
• Daytime programme • Live music, shows or RIU programme in the evenings • Complimentary entry to the Pacha nightclub in the RIU resort • Complimentary entry to the Riu Palace Macao casino • Daiquiri lobby bar with patisserie & ice-cream parlour • Lounge bar with terrace • La Plaza bar • Sports bar
• Free Wi-Fi zones throughout • 24-hour room service • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Gift shop • Spa treatments • Beauty salon • Drinks at the Pacha nightclub • Pool table
All rooms have air-conditioning, bathroom with hydro-massage bath, shower, double sink, ceiling fan, satellite TV, phone, radio alarm clock, coffee-maker, minibar, liquor dispenser - regularly restocked, hairdryer, iron/board, integrated lounge area with sofa, turndown service and a balcony or terrace. Standard rooms are Junior suites and sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with 1 king-size or 2 double beds.
We also offer Junior suites with a courtyard view or a large terrace, Superior Jacuzzi™ suites and Superior villa suites with either a pool or sea view.
Superior villa suites sleep up to 2 adults in an adults only block, and have the exclusive use of a freshwater pool with adjoining Jacuzzi™, sun terrace, poolside bar with swim-up bar, and the exclusive pool.
5 - in the main building
24-hour All Inclusive
• All meals and snacks • Theme buffet dinners 3 times a week • Buffet and à la carte restaurants • Unlimited local and imported drinks including drinks service at the pool • Access to all bars within the RIU Resort excluding Pacha nightclub and Riu Palace Macao • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide