Riu Palace Macao details
With a beachside location, swim-up bar and medley of restaurants, the Riu Palace Macao was an obvious choice for the Thomson Couples collection.
Following a refurbishment, the Riu Palace Macao has clinched a place in the Thomson Couples collection.
The hotel has always been an eye-catcher, but the renovations have made it even better. The number of swimming pools here has been bumped up to 2, and one of them comes with a relaxing swim-up bar.
The rooms have been remodelled, too. The new bedrooms are modern, light and bright. Plus, they’ve got mod-cons like satellite TVs and spirit dispensers.
As for the restaurants, the main buffet eatery has been redecorated to bring its looks into line with the stylish Japanese, fusion, and steak house restaurants.
Location• On Arena Gorda beach • Pick-up point in complex for buses and excursions • Golf course nearby
• 2 swimming pools • Pool/beach sunbeds • Pool bar • Bali beds • Pool towels • Parasols by the pool • Drinks service at the pool
• El Patio for buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • International restaurant serving a late breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks • Optional à la carte dining in the following restaurants - Italian, steakhouse grill, Krystal fusion & Kabuki Japanese • Patisserie • Coffee shop
• Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Gym, sauna & Jacuzzi™ in Riu Palace Punta Cana • 4 tennis courts in the RIU Resort • Water polo • Intro scuba diving pool lesson • Windsurfing, sailing, kayaking and snorkelling equipment • Table tennis
• Organised entertainment • Lobby bar with terrace • Spanish lessons • Disco • Dance classes • Evening shows • Entry to the casino
• Free Wi-Fi in rooms and public areas • 24-hour reception • 24-hour room service • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Money exchange • Casino • Shop • Laundry service • Eternal Spa in the Riu Palace Punta Cana
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, radio alarm clock, phone, minibar, liquor dispenser, iron and board, hairdryer and turndown service. Double rooms have 2 queen-size beds or 1 king-size bed. Side sea-view rooms are available.
We also offer Suites and Jacuzzi™ suites.
Suites have a lounge area with 2 steps separating the areas, hydromassage bathtub, bathrobes and an extra TV
Jacuzzi™ suites are available from November 2013, they have a separate living area, bathrobes and a whirlpool bath on the balcony or terrace
24-hour All Inclusive
• Full Board meals • Snacks • Unlimited local and imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Pool drinks service • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide