Silver Springs details
Silver Springs has location on its side – it’s in a quiet spot, but it’s within easy reach of the sands and shops of Sunny Beach.
This citrus-coloured apartment complex is in a quiet part of Sunny Beach. That said, it’s really easy to get to the heart of the action from here. The beach is less than a 10-minute walk away, and bars and restaurants are even closer. Plus, there are a couple of shops about a minute’s walk away. As for the hotel itself, it’s made up of a mix of studios and apartments. Each one is a roomy, straightforward affair with pine furniture and all-white décor. They come with modern kitchenettes kitted out with fridges, hobs and microwaves for rustling up quick bites. They all open out onto balconies, too. On the ground floor of the complex you’ll find O'Leary's Bar and Grill, which is rated for its food – the steaks and sausages are particularly popular on TripAdvisor. Outside, there’s a circular pool that’s got a separate kids’ paddling area, and a wide sun terrace.
• 600m to the beach • 800m to the resort centre • 50m to the nearest shops • 200m to the nearest bus stop
• Swimming pool • Sun terrace • Sunbeds
• Air-conditioned, non-smoking waiter-service restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner • Snack bar
• Daytime activities • Table tennis • Pool table • Basketball • Games room
• O'Leary's Bar and Grill
• Children's pool adjoining main pool • Children's menu • Early suppers • Highchairs • Cots
• 24-hour reception • Internet access • Launderette
All studios/apartments have air-conditioning/heating, satellite TV, DVD player, phone, hairdryer, kitchenette with 2 electric rings and fridge and balcony. Studios sleep up to 2 people with twin beds. 1 bedroom apartments sleep up to 4 people with twin beds in bedroom and 2 sofa-beds. 2 bedroom apartments sleep up to 6 people with twin beds in both bedrooms and 2 sofa-beds. Daily maid service and towel/linen change every 3 days.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.