Sirenis Hotel Club Playa details
30 years ago, Cala Llonga could only be reached by boat. It’s come along way since then, but this good-looking stretch of coast still has a really laid-back vibe – and it’s one that’s echoed at the Sirenis Hotel. The property is set by the beach, with a scattering of shops, restaurants and bars on its doorstep. The nearest town, Santa Eulalia, is a ten-minute drive away – just hop on the local bus or order a taxi. And when you want to explore further afield, there are water taxis that run from Cala Llonga Beach to Formentera.
At the hotel itself, there are two open-air swimming pools – one for adults and one for children. Both are bordered by roomy sun terraces and cushioned loungers, and there’s also a snack bar and a dining area. And you'll find two more pools in the Sirenis complex. If you’re a fan of watersports, meanwhile, head down to the sand where you’ll find windsurfing, sailing and diving on offer.
When it comes to food and drink, the buzz word here is choice. As well as the poolside snack bar, there’s a big buffet restaurant decked out with cream walls, crisp white tablecloths and soft lighting. Food-wise, Spanish favourites like paella, tortillas and spicy cured hams share table space with pizzas, chips and salads.
Last but not least, there’s the accommodation to consider. Designers have gone down the classic route in the bedrooms, so expect white walls, basic dark-wood furniture and traditional floral soft-furnishings. Private balconies or terraces are included, too.
• On the beach • 7km to Santa Eulalia for shops, bars and restaurants - although a few shops nearby • 12km to Ibiza Town • Bus stop outside complex
• Swimming pool • Sun terrace • Sunbeds and parasols • 2 more swimming pools in the complex
• Buffet restaurant • Snack bar
Sports and activities
• Gym • Sauna • Darts • Billiards • Table tennis • Water aerobics • Tennis court
• Daytime and evening activities and entertainment programme • Lounge • TV room • Bar
• Kids' section in each of the 3 pools • Baby pool
• 24hr reception • Money exchange • Internet
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone and hairdryer. Standard rooms have twin beds plus extra bed and sleep up to 3 people with space for a cot. Single rooms available - these are the only rooms with no sea-view or balcony.
We also offer Family rooms that sleep up to 4 people with cot space.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide