Tropicana Rosetta details
The Rosetta has all the credentials for a seriously fun getaway. Firstly, its just near Naama Bay. What’s more, it has its own private slice of sands for you to relax on. Secondly, it’s just a short stroll to the resort centre which is packed with shops, bars and restaurants.
Back to the hotel though and dotted among the Rosetta’s landscaped gardens are four pools. They’re all bordered by smart terraces with parasols and cushioned sunloungers. And you’ll also find the Pico pool bar out here, serving cocktails and snacks.
It’s not all about down-time though. There’s a shopping bazaar and on the beach the list of watersports includes jet-skiing and water-skiing. The big talking point here, however, is the award-winning Emperor Divers’ reservation office, which caters for both beginner and qualified scuba divers.
Inside, the Rosetta is a cool oasis with crisp-white walls, glass walls and modern furnishings. There are four elegant eateries including the El Dawar Oriental restaurant and the Royal Pub. And in the light and airy reception area you’ll find the Entrée lobby bar. Stylish bedrooms, meanwhile, have a neutral colour scheme and come with satellite TVs and air-conditioning.
Location• Great location for enjoying all the attractions of the resort centre • 5-minute walk to shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs of Sharm El Sheikh • Private beach 500m across the road
• 4 swimming pools • Sunbeds and umbrellas • Pool snack bar
• 4 restaurants on site specialising in different types of food including Italian and Oriental • Guests choosing the half board option dine in the main buffet restaurant • Lots of restaurants in resort centre if you fancy a night out
• New Year's Eve gala dinner included
• Massage • Pool table
• Belly dancing • Disco with daily Russian show • Lounge bar
• Children's pool • Cots and highchairs
• 24-hour reception • Internet • Money exchange • Gold shop • Hairdresser
This is one of our Freestyle properties. We don't recommend Freestyle holidays for under 18s. Please see our A-Z Guide.
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, satellite TV, telephone, fridge and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds with 3rd bed is a fold-up bed.
Thomson Travel Advisor
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide