Alykanas Village details
Great scenery and soft sands, plus fantastic pools and a splash park – Alykanas Beach Village has cracked the code for laid-back family breaks.
Alykanas Beach Village has things nicely worked out in the family getaway stakes. There’s no long trek to the beach here – just pad past the pool and you’re there. It’s a thin band of sand that shelves down to calm waters that are perfect for little swimmers.
It’s the pools that really catch the eye, though. There’s one that looks out over the beach, one that's geared up for sports, and one that’s large size makes it ideal for swimming. The icing on the cake is the splash park, which is home to a sunken pirate ship with a swinging tyre, octopus slides, and mushroom showers.
When it comes to food, everything has been kept fairly simple. There’s the pool bar serving cooked and continental breakfasts, and salads, pizzas and snacks throughout the day. At dinner time, most guests make the ten-minute walk to the restaurants in Alykanas.
Lastly, as you’d expect, the complex has plenty going on activity-wise. As well as a Thomson Kids' Club, there’s a playground, a children's pool, and a paddling pool for toddlers.
Location• On beach • 200m to resort centre • 50m to nearest bars and restaurants
Approx. 50 minutes
• 3 swimming pools • Pool bar • Beach sunbeds at a charge
• Snack bar
• Pool games • Pool • Team games • Skittles • Football
• Quizzes • Talent shows • Professional shows
• Thomson Family Resort entertainment programme • Thomson Kids’ Club and drop-in Kids’ Club • Thomson crèche for 0 to 3-year-olds • Visits from Thomson the Dog • Soft play area • Toddler Time sessions for parents & children • Parent & baby room • Children’s pool area • Family-sized rooms, including rooms for larger familes • Playground • Splash park
• Free Wi-Fi in reception and terrace area
All studios and apartments have been recently refurbished with air-conditioning at a charge, bath, shower, kitchenette with 2 electric rings, kettle, microwave, toaster and fridge, TV, phone, maid service 6 days a week, linen change twice a week, towel change 3 times a week, balcony or terrace and most have a pool or sea view.
Studios sleep up to 2, 3 or 5 people with either a double or twin beds with extra single beds. 1 bedroom apartments sleep up to 4 with twin beds. 2 bedroom apartments sleep up to 4 or 5 people with 1 double room, 1 twin room and an extra bed.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide