Brilliant Apartments details
With their central location and laid-back pool scene, the Brilliant Apartments are perfect for families.
The Brilliant Apartments are in the heart of Protaras, just a couple of minutes’ walk from the closest shops, tavernas and bars, and a 15-minute walk from the Blue Flag stretch of sand at Fig Tree Bay. If you fancy paying a visit to lively Ayia Napa, meanwhile, there’s a bus service that’ll get you there in under 20 minutes.
At the hotel, you’ll find a large swimming pool, skirted by palm trees, loungers and parasols. There’s a separate paddling pool for children, too, plus a bar that serves refreshing cocktails. Little ones have also got a Thomson Kids’ Club, where they’ll find everything from games to arts and crafts.
The apartments here have recently been refurbished, so they’ve got a fresh and contemporary appearance. Expect an all-white colour palette, chunky wooden furniture and a well-equipped kitchenette that lets you cook meals up yourself.
Location• 100m to shops‚ tavernas and cafés • 500m to beach • Bus service to Ayia Napa‚ 10km away • 10-minute walk to nearest chemist in Protaras, open until 21.00 • 10-minute walk to nearest ATM and bank, open mornings only
1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours
• Swimming pool open 08.30-19.00 • Sun terrace with sunbeds and parasols • Swim-up pool bar serving snacks and drinks
• Air-conditioned à la carte restaurant serving food all day. There's an outdoor seating area overlooking the pool and children's options are available. Open 08.00-21.30 • Flexible dining: Breakfast or Half Board can be taken on any 7 nights of a 14 night holiday and on any 3 nights of a 7 night holiday - see price breakdown for board supplement price per night. Please contact our pre-travel team to add a flexible dining package to your booking • Dinner Dine Around option for those on Half Board at 2 speciality restaurants: • Brilliant à la carte pool restaurant, or at the Kyklos Greek restaurant on the main strip of Protaras
• Daytime activities programme run by the animation team, including darts, water polo, volleyball and pool competitions. From 10.00-18.00 • Tennis court • Sauna open 09.00-20.00 • Games room with pool table
• Evening entertainment by the pool area from 21.00-24.00 • Weekly live music • Weekly barbecue
• Children's pool open 08.30-19.00 • Thomson Kids' Club for 3-13 years every day • Outdoor playground by the pool with swings and slides, plus shaded areas and seats for adults • Cots • Highchairs
• Wi-Fi in lobby, gardens and in all apartments • Internet corner in the lobby with 2 computers • 24-hour reception in the spacious lobby area for information, taxi bookings and money exchange • Exotic gardens with roses and palm trees
All apartments have air-conditioning, bath or shower‚ a kitchenette with fridge, 2 gas rings, microwave, kettle and toaster, phone, maid service 5 times a week, a linen and towels change twice a week, safety deposit box at a charge and balcony or terrace. One-bedroom apartments have a twin room and a sofa bed and camp bed in the lounge.
Studios have a double bed and a sofa bed, air-conditioning, bath or shower‚ a kitchenette with fridge, 2 gas rings, microwave, kettle and toaster, phone, maid service 5 times a week, a linen and towels change twice a week, safety deposit box at a charge and balcony or terrace.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide