Cape Panwa details
The Cape Panwa Hotel is just footsteps from the beach, but it offers a long list of activities, like Thai soccer and Siamese massage, when you want a break from the sand.
The setting of the Cape Panwa Hotel is trademark Thai. The property sidles up to one of Thailand’s only private beaches, by the Andaman Sea in southeast Phuket. Plus, it’s cocooned in coconut groves and tropical gardens.
The accommodation has been designed to showcase the picturesque setting. The hotel’s junior suites are sea-facing and you’ll get the best views from the day beds on the balconies.
There’s a bumper crop of facilities at the hotel. When you’re not relaxing by one of the 2 swimming pools, you can have a go at takraw – aka Thai soccer – or indulge in a Siamese massage in the spa.
The hotel sets a high standard with its 5 restaurants. One of them is even located inside a Sino-Portuguese mansion, which is so well-preserved it’s been used as a film set on more than one occasion.
Location• On a private beach • Right by shops, restaurants and bars • 14km to Phuket Town
• 2 swimming pools • Whirlpool • Towels • Sunbeds
• Café Andaman open-air buffet restaurant serving Thai and international dishes with live music in the evening • Panwa House for Thai cuisine in a beachfront Sino-Portuguese mansion • Top of the Reef grill room serving steaks and seafood • Uncle Nan's Italian restaurant • Laem Panwa outdoor seafood restaurant • Sandwiches and snacks throughout the day at Bamboo beach bar and Clock House Pavillion • New Year's Eve gala dinner
• The Full Board meal plan includes: • Breakfast and lunch at Café Andaman • Dinner at Café Andaman, Uncle Nan's Italian, Panwa House Thai, Top of the Reef grill or Laem Panwa seafood restaurants
• Thai cooking lessons and fruit and vegetable carving • Painting • Thai language lessons • Games room • Badminton • Pool table • Volleyball • Darts • Takraw - Thai football • Table tennis • Intro scuba lesson in the pool • Windsurfing • Canoes • Snorkelling • Catamarans • Day cruises to nearby Coral Island
• Regular evening entertainment • Live bands perform most nights • The Light House pub • Otter's piano and lounge bar • Bamboo beach bar • Clock House Pavilion bar • Dolphin bar
• Children's pool • Playroom • Playground • Children's activities • Children's menu
• Wi-Fi in public areas • Beauty salon • Beach massage • Cape Spa with whirlpools, saunas, steam rooms, relaxation areas, massages and treatments
All rooms have air-conditioning, cable or satellite TV, DVD player, tea and coffee facilities, internet access, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and balcony with day bed and sea view.
Junior Suites sleep up to 3 adults with a double or twin beds and extra bed. Junior Suites for sole occupancy are also avaiable at a supplement.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.