Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & Spa details
Set right on the sandy beachfront, the five-star Sunrise Queen Hotel puts its guests in a place of honour. Four pools with swim-up bars, spacious sun terraces with sunbeds and parasols, eight tennis courts, a ballroom, bowling…it’s just the beginning when it comes to amenities and activities. The staff goes out of its way to provide you with high quality shows and cabarets in the evenings. Should you fancy a day out, the heart of Side is 3.5 k away while local boutiques and eateries are a three minute walk.
Location• On a private stretch of Colaki Beach • 6km from Side • 15km from Manavgat
1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes
• Swimming pool • Indoor pool • Sunbeds • Parasols • Gardens
• Lalezar main buffet restaurant • 5 à la carte restaurants - Turkish, Mexican, Italian, Ottoman and Chinese • Café Turca
• Tennis • Mini-golf • Turkish bath • Sauna • Stearm room • Snow room • Salt room • Fitness centre • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Basketball • Beach volleyball • Darts
• 6 bars including lobby bar, lounge bar, Irish bar and disco bar • Cinema
• 2 kids' pools - 1 with aqua-park, 1 indoor - heated in winter • Kids' club for 4-12 years, Junior club for 13-16 years • Playground
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Spa health and beauty centre • Massage • Hairdresser • Shopping centre • Laundry/dry cleaning • Internet café • Wi-Fi • Canoes/seas-bikes • Games room • Video games • Billiards • Bowling • Table football • Tennis equipment and floodlights • Jet skis • Banana boats • Parasailing • Room service
All rooms have air-conditioing, LCD satellite TV, telephone, Wi-Fi, shower, hairdryer, minibar with soft drinks only - refilled daily, and balcony. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 with 1 French double bed or 2 single beds and an extra bed.
We also offer Single rooms, Side sea-view rooms and Family rooms.
Family rooms sleep up to 4 with 1 double bed, 2 extra beds in the lounge and have a partial sea view.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner in main buffet restaurant • Continental late breakfast, 10.00-11.00 • Snacks • Afternoon tea • 1 visit per stay to each à la carte restaurant • Selection of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listted • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A- Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide