Hotel Condesa de la Bahia details
With its over-sized lagoon pool and beachside setting, this hotel is ideal for a fun-packed family holiday.
The Hotel Condesa de la Bahia has clinched a great setting. It’s a 15-minute walk from the centre of Playa de Muro, and less than a five-minute taxi ride from Alcudia’s centre. Best of all, the property is pulled up against Alcudia’s white sweep of sand, so you’re only metres from the beach.
At the hotel, the showpiece is the swimming pool. It’s a massive lagoon-like number that’s criss-crossed by a bridge and edged by palms. Little ones have their own section to play in, and there are two animal-themed splash parks here, as well. They come complete with cow and chicken-shaped slides, and a squirrel-style water fountain.
The buffet restaurant serves up international spreads, and you'll find favourites like shepherd's pie on offer, too. If you want to mix things up a bit, though, head to the Miramar a la carte restaurant to dine al fresco on the terrace.
Location• On the white sandy beach • 500m to shops‚ bars and restaurants of Playa de Muro • 1.5km to the centre of Alcudia • 100m to the main road • 200m to nearest shops
1 hour 15 minutes
• Swimming pool • Vast sun terraces decked with palms • Sunbeds‚ tables and chairs • Pool terrace area • Access to beach via steps from terraces • Splash Park
• Large air-conditioned, non-smoking dining room • Buffet meals • Show cooking • Beach buffet bar serving buffet lunch and evening set menu with waiter service • Splash Park with Burger bar
• Volleyball organised • Table tennis
• Entertainment most evenings‚ often held on the terrace • Split-level bar/lounge • Satellite TV with limited channels
• Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 yrs • Children's end of pool • Playground • Clubroom • Cots • Highchairs available in the restaurant
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Watersports available on the beach, under separate management • Shop • Bicycle hire
All rooms have air-conditioning, TV and shower or shower over bath.
Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. Single rooms, Limited sea-view rooms and 4 bedded rooms available - 3rd and 4th beds are a sofa bed and pull-out bed.
• Full Board buffet meals • National and selected international alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, tea and coffee • Sandwiches and fruit • Ice-cream for children • Activities as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide