Hotel Jupiter details
One of three hotels in a family-centred property, the Hotel Jupiter is a fun-loving place with tons of activities. For starters, there are four pools, a lazy river, four bars, and three buffet restaurants to give you some variety. Then there are all kinds of sports including tennis, volleyball, water polo, mini-golf, and paddle boat rides. The kids’ amenities really seal the deal, though, with four children’s pools, a village playground, trampolines, mini discos, and a planned splash park.
Location• 1.3km from Alcudia's beach • Within walking distance of shops, bars and restaurants
Distance to beach:
• Wi-Fi zones throughout the complex • Shop* • Waterpark* nearby - discounted tickets available in resort
• 9 swimming pools • Lazy river • Themed pool
• 3 buffet restaurants in complex
• Pedalos* • Water polo • Tennis court* • Minigolf • Table tennis* • Pool table* • Volleyball • Football • Archery* • Badminton • Bike hire* • Billiards* • Boccia • Boules • Darts • Kayaks* • Canoes* • Shuffleboard • Arcade games*
• Day and evening entertainment programme • Daytime activities programme • Live music • Professional live shows • Bingo • Large screen cinema • 4 bars in complex
• Parent and toddler sessions at least 3 days a week - except in Jul & Aug • Infants under 2 years get 10kg of luggage and can bring a folding pushchair or car seat • 4 children's pools • Playground • Trampolines* • Mini-disco • First Choice kids' clubs - May-Oct, shared with sister hotel Saturno • Splash park in the complex
Standard rooms sleep 2, 3 or 4 adults in 2 double beds with bath and shower, satellite TV*, air-conditioning and small balcony. Single rooms are also available.
Family rooms sleep up to 3 adults and 2 children with a double bed, bunkbed and a camp bed or similar, and have similar facilities as the Standard rooms with a CD/DVD player** and PlayStation®**.
Premium rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, with double bed, sofa-bed and pull-out bed. They have similar facilities to the standard rooms with plasma TV*, hairdryer, kettle and fridge.
Cots provided on request but this will reduce room occupancy.
Food: Full Board buffet meals. Themed evenings. Snacks 10.00-24.00. Ice-cream for children 10.00-24.00.
Drink: Unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 08.00-24.00. Local wine and soft drinks with meals.
Sports and Activities: All are included except where indicated *.